Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter City - Home

Spider

25 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

I think that’s unfair Micky, it depends entirely on how how you perceive the comments. I’ve never intentionally come on here being negative or critical. I’ve certainly called out some of the limitations of our play and maybe you and a few others felt I was too harsh. In that case why not just respond to that effect, or don’t respond at all. I was met with a hail of abuse, told to eff off, that I’m a cunt, a twat and a bellend! Now I might be all of those things and some might disagree with my points but is there really any need for that kind of language abuse and where it’s used, should I not be able to respond to it without suffering further criticism? I’m no prude, I don’t expect everybody to be saint like but I have contributed to loads of forums over the years, not just Wanderers and I have to say that I’ve never found one with as much abuse and foul language as this. Obviously it’s up to the posters what they post and if most are happy with it, then that’s ok by me but most boards enter discussion on issues they disagree with, they don’t just insult and abuse. Maybe I didn’t make the best start and rubbed a few up the wrong way and it’s descended into something adversarial but I think if you examined every post I’ve made on here, the majority have been entirely positive and I’m only critical when I consider it necessary. Sorry for the sermon but hope we don’t have to drag on the hostilities. It’s supposed to be fun supporting Wanderers!! 😇😉

Fun?

it’s been a while!

28 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

I think that’s unfair Micky, it depends entirely on how how you perceive the comments. I’ve never intentionally come on here being negative or critical. I’ve certainly called out some of the limitations of our play and maybe you and a few others felt I was too harsh. In that case why not just respond to that effect, or don’t respond at all. I was met with a hail of abuse, told to eff off, that I’m a cunt, a twat and a bellend! Now I might be all of those things and some might disagree with my points but is there really any need for that kind of language abuse and where it’s used, should I not be able to respond to it without suffering further criticism? I’m no prude, I don’t expect everybody to be saint like but I have contributed to loads of forums over the years, not just Wanderers and I have to say that I’ve never found one with as much abuse and foul language as this. Obviously it’s up to the posters what they post and if most are happy with it, then that’s ok by me but most boards enter discussion on issues they disagree with, they don’t just insult and abuse. Maybe I didn’t make the best start and rubbed a few up the wrong way and it’s descended into something adversarial but I think if you examined every post I’ve made on here, the majority have been entirely positive and I’m only critical when I consider it necessary. Sorry for the sermon but hope we don’t have to drag on the hostilities. It’s supposed to be fun supporting Wanderers!! 😇😉

Oh, and there’s nothing in it for moaning at how you are being treated! Suck it up!

1 hour ago, Whitesince63 said:

Who told you that?????😮😊

• Site Supporter

Maybe the issue was that you turned up here with RatShit Man and had such similar views. Maybe your mistake was lumping your plea for others to play nicely with RatShit’s. 

15 hours ago, burnden said:

Club Statement 

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2021/may/club-statement/

The events of yesterday, off the park, may already have harmed our efforts to secure the support of our event planning partners for the reintroduction of supporters.

It’s a good job as nobody would go to the events as the people of Bolton are too smart to be guinea pigs like them silly scousers. 

32 minutes ago, Ani said:

Exeter's late winner means Tranmere can still miss out on play offs.

There is always a positive no matter how small 

Like tipping yellow paint over an Asian, that has actually brightened Mahmood.