Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Israel

wanderer1984

8 hours ago, Cheese said:

Enlighten me.

Back yourself in to a massive corner here old bean.

People are just explaining cultural differences that they find strange or awkward.

Every tried doing buisness with a muslim? They're different in that sector too.

All cultural differences. Same in any walk of life or country.

You and your kind automatically think by explaining these or offering a simple negative connotation on the subject is racist or an all out attack on muslims.

.....Have a butchers at the Netherlands this morning. See how Islamification is getting on over that way.

Maybe people dont want to coexist with ways explained above?

• Moderators
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

I was going to respond and then thought 'what is the fucking point?'

Well I enjoy the debate, seeing why other people think it's ok to support Israel and all that when they are no better than Hamas imo 

You can either justify it, or you can't 

Certainly not trying to change anyone's mind

41 minutes ago, Zico said:

Well I enjoy the debate, seeing why other people think it's ok to support Israel and all that when they are no better than Hamas imo 

You can either justify it, or you can't 

Certainly not trying to change anyone's mind

Aye

Their prison system and access to fair trials is something you’d expect to see in a Taliban ‘courtroom’. 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Back yourself in to a massive corner here old bean.

People are just explaining cultural differences that they find strange or awkward.

Every tried doing buisness with a muslim? They're different in that sector too.

All cultural differences. Same in any walk of life or country.

You and your kind automatically think by explaining these or offering a simple negative connotation on the subject is racist or an all out attack on muslims.

.....Have a butchers at the Netherlands this morning. See how Islamification is getting on over that way.

Maybe people dont want to coexist with ways explained above?

Basically, you're saying Muslims are all filthy bastards who spread shit everywhere - not like us clean-living white people.

13 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Basically, you're saying Muslims are all filthy bastards who spread shit everywhere - not like us clean-living white people.

See this is the issue, its been mentioned in the religion, basically its a backwards religion but it's ok I'm understanding so I'll give them time to catch up to a liberal, secular western way of thinking, as though that is the pinnical of human achievement, when clearly it isn't and has it's own issues, but it is our cultural norm. 

That is different from a question of immigration, but the two do get warped together in this debate.

As for the wiping your arse with your hand, can't say I've personally ever come across such behaviour - and my school was 50% british muslim, that's not to say it isn't practiced but as ever these topics tend to get inflated as cover for the real subjective meaning.

Althpugh there is a Milwall fan in my gym who in a morning after his shower dries his bollocks with the hairdryer which isn't plesant. I can't say if this is readily practiced amongst all Milwall fans though.

24 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Basically, you're saying none of these problems or cultural differences exist and everybody coexists without a problem or difference in the world.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

As for the wiping your arse with your hand, can't say I've personally ever come across such behaviour - and my school was 50% british muslim, that's not to say it isn't practiced but as ever these topics tend to get inflated as cover for the real subjective meaning.

Bingo.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, gonzo said:

Basically, you're saying none of these problems or cultural differences exist and everybody coexists without a problem or difference in the world.

Of course they exist. But there are also shit loads of filthy White British scumbags who rob people and shit and spit everywhere.

13 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Can you give any examples where you've experienced this behaviour?

Tbf I used to play for a pub team Sunday mornings and we played team from Holmewood (Rita Sue and Bob2 filmed there) Jesus, some of the sites !!