Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England games

deane koontz

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Better.

Kane doing what he's very capable of; dropping off and pinging a great pass.

I immediately chuckled as Dublin had said Kane shouldn't do that, but stay up front.

Cracking pass - and run - and finish.

Another great cross field pass from Kane. He's been watching Morley :)

55 minutes ago, tomski said:

Think Southgate rightly gets called for his love in with slab head and Henderson.

That said no big disaster. On to the next one.

On the face of it, its madness the Maguire thing but theres just nobody else is there?

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, tomski said:

Think Southgate rightly gets called for his love in with slab head and Henderson.

Slab head was fine today, but Henderson seemed a bit off it. That said, so did a few of them.

Sooner or later though, the centre half will need replacing, and it may be useful to look at others, even if as subs during successful qualifiers and friendlies. 

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

On the face of it, its madness the Maguire thing but theres just nobody else is there?

It's definitely the position we lack the most in terms of quality, right back to. Fuck knows who replaces walker? 

Were littered with quality attacking players. 

Probably need another top number 9 to come through soon tho. Kane only 2 tournaments tops left 

3 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I think it boils deeper than that. White, dunk etc are clearly better.

Clearly Southgate has created a good environment which I think is huge in international football.

That said it’s borderline embarrassing he is automatic. He was shagging one of our players when they scored.

Just now, tomski said:

I think it boils deeper than that. White, dunk etc are clearly better.

Clearly Southgate has created a good environment which I think is huge in international football.

That said it’s borderline embarrassing he is automatic. He was shagging one of our players when they scored.

Dunno about either of them tbh. White is a massive bender who doesnt even like football so I cant see past it :D

• Members
8 hours ago, tomski said:

Insipid display. Said to the missus before the game that I could see a draw here with our virtue signalling pansies not wanting to dispirit Ukraine whilst they have so much other stuff on their plate.

Southgate out. Get a proper football manager in.

8 hours ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Has Foden shagged Southgate's missus?..... 

Foden would walk in to every other team on the planet both club and country yet he struggles to get a game for both City and England.

He should be number 10, hes the most naturally gifted player we have.

22 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Foden would walk in to every other team on the planet both club and country yet he struggles to get a game for both City and England.

He should be number 10, hes the most naturally gifted player we have.

City mate scoffs whenever someone suggests "somethings" going on with Foden or that for whatever reason his club and international managers don't trust him to play in certain games. He's 23 though, I'd want to be starting him every single game if I could!