Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rittenhouse

barryk32

Didn't know much about it until I came across Rittenhouse giving evidence on a YouTube channel. I watch a lot of Rittenhouse's 3 hour stint in the box. It was quiet a dual between the defence and prosecution. I found it very intriguing. Think the prosecution tryed to go for a lesser charge when things weren't going their way. Judge told them no. 

What happened is soooo an American thing. Gun society and 2 folk are dead. If the same thing had happend here then someone would have got a good kicking and I doubt anyone would have died.

29 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Apparently CNN showed all the prosecution closing speeches then cut away when the defence had their turn. 

Standard. 

As an aside. Virgin Media dropped CNN from its platform a couple of months back.

Back to subject. From what Ive picked up on this show, and the Americans love for amendments,  I reckon a not guilty verdict is more than likely. If this had happend over here, guilty!

Edited by Underpants

3 minutes ago, Underpants said:

As an aside. Virgin Media dropped CNN from its platform a couple of months back.

Back to subject. From what Ive picked up on this show, and the Americans love for amendments,  I reckon a not guilty verdict is more than likely. If this had happend over here, guilty!

He's been found not guilty on all 5 counts. 

Black lives matter rioters are just tooling up. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, stevieb said:

He's doubled down as well the senile old shit ridden fuck... 

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1461796805411287041?s=20

Just this second seen this.

"While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included"

"I urge everyone to express their views peacefully, consistent with the rule of law.  Violence and destruction of property have no place in our democracy.  "

Fuck me, just no words.

How can the President say that. Its a pantomime

4 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

"While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included"

"I urge everyone to express their views peacefully, consistent with the rule of law.  Violence and destruction of property have no place in our democracy.  "

Fuck me, just no words.

Inciting violence on the sly. 

9 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

Fuck me, just no words.

Imagine Boris weighing in to any particular court case before or after... 

America is a joke. 

Boris is still a floppy haired cunt but at least he's not shit himself at the Vatican... Allegedly 

😂

• Members
1 hour ago, barryk32 said:

Fuck me, just no words.

Outrageous that

• Moderators

Struggling with how someone driving 200 miles to a riot with a rifle can claim self defence  

Basically this judgement gives a green light for gun toting nobheads to get stuck in vigilante style whenever it kicks off

5 minutes ago, Zico said:

Struggling with how someone driving 200 miles to a riot with a rifle can claim self defence  

Basically this judgement gives a green light for gun toting nobheads to get stuck in vigilante style whenever it kicks off

How far did the rioters drive? 

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Zico said:

He didnt though.

The prosucutions opening statement on day 1 put that particular lie to bed.

Edited by barryk32