Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morris Dancers in black face

Rudy

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Of course they encourage shit like that in the racist enclave of Horwich.

Where apartheid is alive and well.

It isn't my culture.

Never even seen one outside The Wicker Man.

Bag of rubbish belongs in the dustbin.

The Horwich Defence League are just blokes doing a job.

1B8F6141-6BDF-4B42-AC9C-F60FE5F4A732.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

The Horwich Defence League are just blokes doing a job.

1B8F6141-6BDF-4B42-AC9C-F60FE5F4A732.jpeg

That didn't end well in the end - even though they had rifles and the Zulus had fruit.

Face it - Horwich is Camp Bastion, folk move there who don't like brown people - unlike in GL where we keep it real.

Trumpton Toytown.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

They have big sheds up there but nobody's allowed in - why? Because they contain Klan Robes and hoods and prepped crosses for burning.

I thought people moved to Howrich because its cheap? Well, that's why my sister did, although not sure if you call the estates opposite the stadium Horwich.

I'll.ask them when I get up today. But they are a bit odd, they have a crescent group and go to each others for 'parties' 

Can't think of anything worse. Also why I'd avoid living on a new build estate like the plague.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Aye, but its the confluence of the two issues, the blackness isn't the tradition, its the disguise.

So it makes perfect sense to update it without losing its origins.

No, actually it doesn't. There is no racist connotation so there is no reason to change it. Maybe I should go to Haiti & complain about Baron Semedi? I wouldn't dream of it mind because it's their tradition & I don't see it as racist. Also it's none of my business! 

Edited by RONNIE PHILLIPS

5 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I thought people moved to Howrich because its cheap? Well, that's why my sister did, although not sure if you call the estates opposite the stadium Horwich.

I'll.ask them when I get up today. But they are a bit odd, they have a crescent group and go to each others for 'parties' 

Can't think of anything worse. Also why I'd avoid living on a new build estate like the plague.

image.jpeg.5cd303624680ecb1d74c60d6ab4092a9.jpeg

• Members
11 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Which estate is this?

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

That didn't end well in the end - even though they had rifles and the Zulus had fruit.

Face it - Horwich is Camp Bastion, folk move there who don't like brown people - unlike in GL where we keep it real.

Trumpton Toytown.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

They have big sheds up there but nobody's allowed in - why? Because they contain Klan Robes and hoods and prepped crosses for burning.

A part of me will always be GL

But demolishing the Beehive mills has ripped the heart out of the place.

Now, it’s just another featureless suburb with only a couple of mosques providing any kind of architectural beauty. But for them, it could be Kearsley.

6 minutes ago, Spider said:

Now, it’s just another featureless suburb with only a couple of mosques providing any kind of architectural beauty. But for them, it could be Kearsley.

Got photos of the demolition. I take photos when they’re smashing up stuff. It's a hobby.

A crime.

Brooklyn will soon follow - that's the Canary in the cage if that gets 'burned down by dossers' I'll be off then - not Horwich though, maybe Las Vegas, in Leaving Las Vegas style...?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Got photos of the demolition. I take photos when they’re smashing up stuff. It's a hobby.

A crime.

Brooklyn will soon follow - that's the Canary in the cage if that gets 'burned down by dossers' I'll be off then - not Horwich though, maybe Las Vegas, in Leaving Las Vegas style...?

The Brooklyn would make a lovely little mosque. Just needs a minaret and some gold leaf.

• Site Supporter
23 minutes ago, Spider said:

The one that used to be the Prince Rupert being a fine example, drawing visitors from miles around.

15 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

The Rupert aka The Slaughtered Lamb.

For five years it was probably the closest pub when I was slumming it in a genuine Ghetto.

Went in twice.

It was a local pub for local people - an ISIS training camp would've been preferable.

I used to play cricket for the Rupert many years ago.

• Members
29 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

The Brooklyn grounds would make a good Water's Edge style few cul-de-sac.

That's their long term plan.

The school is just to put some daylight inbetween pub and mini-estate.

My mate grew up on waters edge, I grew up behind Bobby hey woods, so I was very jealous. I was down there a few months ago and it’s still been kept well. 

18 minutes ago, Rudy said:

My mate grew up on waters edge, I grew up behind Bobby hey woods, so I was very jealous. I was down there a few months ago and it’s still been kept well. 

I had a few mates from there.

It was also on my not-legal coupon round (under age for gambling activities).

I'd sometimes stick Spot The Balls down the grid and pocket the money.

There was one girl on there used to answer the door and give the coupon and cash when her mum and dad were out. Jesus Christo I swear she just got a kick out of giving me a lob on. She opened the door once in two towels. 

• Members
Just now, royal white said:

Black, yellow, brown or white. If anyone finds it offensive they deserve to go in Rudy’s Volcano. 

Offended by the dancing definitely

offended by the black face you need to give you head a shake