Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

That Blind Girl on The Guide Dog Advert

Youri McAnespie

9 minutes ago, Whitestar said:

Never seen the ad, I'll look out for it.

(She is probably just an actress you know).

Nah - she was in the paper. How do they make kids cry in those adverts - they pinch their arm.

The donkeys - they cripple them with a lump hammer.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

She was 21 when she lost her sight.

I don’t see the point of back tattoos at all...

I don't see the point in tattoos tbh.

I'm covered in scars from adventures - they're my tattoos.

So don't need ink.

Big hard bastard me 🙂

I wonder if she knows her husband is a little beardy runt and she could do better?

How does she do her make-up?

I'm not taking the piss out of her (I can do my makeup but look like a clown) - if it'd happened to me I would have took a short walk off a tall building. Brave girl though I bet she hates that - 'you're so brave' - brave folk tend to hate that phrase.

41 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

1_StaceyKierran-Toffee-JennyMacare-014.j

Why the tattoo though - what's the point?

Then again I've seen quite a few back slag tags in my time - again pointless even if sighted.

Probably a braille tattoo

Sorry, I'll feel that again

19 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Just dognap the pooch for a couple of days, then return it after "finding it" wandering the streets. Straight into her knickers as required.

She's wed to some beast (not her dog).

Unless they knew each other before in which case I retract it.

I was quite looking forward to Rambo knifing it too - First Blood Doberman style.

11 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Even scarier when Youri comes prancing across wearing a bear costume with his knob sticking out

I wouldn't 'prance' I'd be in character as a dog - the costume would be a labrador one, and I'd only cut the hole in my fur after a I'd won her trust and Toffee was six feet under courtesy of a Rambo knife to the carotid (dogs have them too).

I don't prance anytime - I learnded that ages ago - I never prance ever - my heart rate might be jacked, my gait is the same. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I wouldn't 'prance' I'd be in character as a dog - the costume would be a labrador one, and I'd only cut the hole in my fur after a I'd won her trust and Toffee was six feet under courtesy of a Rambo knife to the carotid (dogs have them too).

think you could persuade the dog to take a holiday. 

I remember delivering a sofa to a blind guy once and the dog was a fruitcake when it knew it wasn't having to work.. Apparently they're all like that as they love to play and know they have to behave when they're working. Either way. quick offer of a holiday away.. and you're in there..

1 minute ago, only1swanny said:

think you could persuade the dog to take a holiday. 

I remember delivering a sofa to a blind guy once and the dog was a fruitcake when it knew it wasn't having to work.. Apparently they're all like that as they love to play and know they have to behave when they're working. Either way. quick offer of a holiday away.. and you're in there..

I don't want to knob her it was rhetorical.

Her arse is a bit fat.

She could do better than her beau though. An opportunist goblin.

• Site Supporter

There was a blind bloke with a guide dog in the home section to the left of us at Rotherham. It kept barking. I may have laughed a bit when my lad said maybe it was telling its owner what was happening.

Edited by MickyD

5 minutes ago, Dimron said:

If I was to do the deed I'd opt for a Lofty outfit

Somebody donned a homemade Lofty suit once (last game?) and went around the pitch with Lofty (the Lion not Sir Nat) I have no idea what the thinking was - we're hardly the most understanding lot are we? Catcalls, jeering and aspersions if the real Lofty had a bitch...

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I don't want to knob her it was rhetorical.

Her arse is a bit fat.

She could do better than her beau though. An opportunist goblin.

She was with him before she became ill to be fair. Offered him the chance to leave her and he stayed. fair play to him.