Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2022 holidays

bolton_blondie

48 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Looking at a long girls weekend witht the girls in Albufeira. Close to bars and restaurants and not a shit hole. Im 35 now the 1* holiday apartments are a thing of the past. Anyone any recommendations? 

Cheers homos. 

Blondie x

Get on AirBnB, there'll be loads on there....

• Members
2 hours ago, bolton_blondie said:

Looking at a long girls weekend witht the girls in Albufeira. Close to bars and restaurants and not a shit hole. Im 35 now the 1* holiday apartments are a thing of the past. Anyone any recommendations? 

Cheers homos. 

Blondie x

Can I come

Personal lotion applier

14 minutes ago, royal white said:

Booked a holiday through @Traf last week, yesterday I managed to find the original hotel that I wanted which wasn’t available when I originally booked. Quick call to Traf and he had it changed over in 20 mins. 

Top man, cheers mate 

Happy to have been able to help, mate.

8 hours ago, royal white said:

Booked a holiday through @Traf last week, yesterday I managed to find the original hotel that I wanted which wasn’t available when I originally booked. Quick call to Traf and he had it changed over in 20 mins. 

Top man, cheers mate 

Hope you are going teaching those Russian cunts a lesson on some Turkish or Egyptian beach!

"oh, I'm booked to go to Turkey in July and I'm concerned that it's close to Russia/Ukraine and it might not be safe, what are my options?"

Stop being a dick and bide your time. 

Side, Turkey to Kyiv, Ukraine is a similar distance as Bolton to Gibraltar.

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

@captainmed2nd pcr test scrapped in Thailand so just a pcr test on arrival now then a lat flow day 5 which you “upload your own results for”. 

Makes it much simpler now 😎

Yes I’ve seen that but it’s still 11PM bar closures which isn’t ideal. 

I may go out to either LOS, Vietnam or PI after the Cheltenham festival in March.  

Have a great holiday 😎😎

If you cross paths with Russian tourists whilst on holiday in the coming weeks and months - are you likely to say anything to them? Can folk foresee there being trouble? Random Brits and other Europeans just wanting to wallop someone.