Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In England

royal white

8 hours ago, royal white said:

Well you can, football being an example when fans have been banned in the past. 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻😂😂😂😂😂

Aye, when more people have been misbehaving. Some folk have been arrested and stopped from attending the march.

They’re not going to stop the whole march when the vast majority are doing nothing wrong.

Edited by London Wanderer

9 hours ago, royal white said:

Because you asked silly questions like “what was that guys plans for the day”  so yes I’ve no idea. I’m guessing you had no idea, kind of like you had no idea who that March was that you posted, but instead of saying you didn’t know you choose to ignore the question.

Aye yeah the fella looked like he was just bobbing down to Tesco for a few bits for his dinner minding his own business ffs :D

7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

If this was a pro Palestine supporter loaded with a camera man trying to go near a pro Isreal march the views on this would be completely different....

5 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Aye yeah the fella looked like he was just bobbing down to Tesco for a few bits for his dinner minding his own business ffs :D

About sums it up

Common sense out the window here. 

Desperate to prove a nonsense narrative of London in 2024. 

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, royal white said:

Because you asked silly questions like “what was that guys plans for the day”  so yes I’ve no idea. I’m guessing you had no idea, kind of like you had no idea who that March was that you posted, but instead of saying you didn’t know you choose to ignore the question.

I think someone needs to look up ‘rhetorical question’ 

@Cheese, in asking the question wasn’t actually asking for any input in order to gain information.

21 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Just seen him on the news. Apparently, he has no issues with the officer who advised him to remove himself from danger because he was “openly Jewish” but still requires the Commissioner of the Met to resign; not just because of this incident but because of activity (and inactivity) within the Met on the Isreal/Palestine over the 6 months since this escalation.

Agent Provocateur? I’d say so.

4 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I think the copper was being completely reasonable in a difficult situation. I am not a fan of these marches taking place every other week though.

Thought he was just going about his daily business and happened to stumble across a blood thirsty mob of terrorists?

30 minutes ago, gonzo said:

If this was a pro Palestine supporter loaded with a camera man trying to go near a pro Isreal march the views on this would be completely different....

Will you stop it. The lines have been drawn, every Jewish person is on the side of right and good and London is a crime ridden boarderline Islamic state hellhole. Any varience from this view means you are a pro-terrorist, Iran supporting, raging anti-Semite who is one lentli dahl away from signing up to fight for Hamas.

• Members

Again, if the police officer was refusing to allow him to cross over simply because he was thought to be being provocative, it wouldn't have gained the traction it has

The issue is that one of the stated reasons was Gideon Falter being "openly Jewish"

And posting Lowkey, fucking hell

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Again, if the police officer was refusing to allow him to cross over simply because he was thought to be being provocative, it wouldn't have gained the traction it has

The issue is that one of the stated reasons was Gideon Falter being "openly Jewish"

I have no idea who he is, the video has been posted loads of times by different folk.

24 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

But you'd have to have your head in the clouds to think he wasnt being provocative. Or him heading over wouldn't cause some kind of stir.

The copper is there to keep the peace. In his opinion an openly Jewish chap with a camera man bowling about next to a Pro Palestine march was bound to disturb the peace, no matter how much it shouldn't.

Edited by gonzo

• Members
6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

But you'd have to have your head in the clouds to think he wasnt being provocative. Or him heading over wouldn't cause some kind of stir.

The copper is there to keep the peace. In his opinion an openly Jewish chap with a camera man bowling about next to a Pro Palestine march was bound to disturb the peace, no matter how much it shouldn't.

That's missing the point, though

It's the suggestion that being openly Jewish is itself a provocation that's caused such a stir

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

He was just popping to Spar for a couple of cans. Normally, he'd drive there in his van with massive electronic screens on the side, but it must have been in the garage that day.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

That's missing the point, though

It's the suggestion that being openly Jewish is itself a provocation that's caused such a stir

How should the Officer have dealt with it? What words should he have used?

• Members
1 minute ago, Cheese said:

How should the Officer have dealt with it? What words should he have used?

By simply stating he wasn't allowing Gideon Falter across the road because it's his belief he intended to be provocative and that may result in a breach of the peace

I'm surprised you of all people on here can't comprehend that

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

By simply stating he wasn't allowing Gideon Falter across the road because it's his belief he intended to be provocative and that may result in a breach of the peace

I get it. The Officer was clumsy with his words. If that's what all this is about, then fair enough. But it seems some are extrapolating that and concluding that this proves something far more sinister is going on.

• Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Then he’d have been asked why. The reasoning would eventually because of religion. It was just going to be a matter for the camera crew to wait for the right footage.

47 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I get it. The Officer was clumsy with his words. If that's what all this is about, then fair enough. But it seems some are extrapolating that and concluding that this proves something far more sinister is going on.

This

Nobody is defending his choice of words. It’s the nonsense narrative that these are terrorist marches & parts of London are no go zones. One that Mr. Falter has been perpetuating.

Funny watching people still trying to defend him the more that comes out.