Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

EFL TROPHY

Horwich

8 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

I've given up wanting to go to Wembley having never recovered from the Stoke fiasco. That said, it was a great day until kick off.

I get that, just wasn't disputing anyone that's up for it, can see both sides.  Being honest, I wasn't even enjoying it before kick off!  I've loved every Wembley and Cardiff trip pre-match etc, but I had bad vibes from the first M6 services stop when we were heavily outnumbered.  And they were very annoying and in your face, no class.  Me and our group were walking through about 5k Stokies to get to our turnstiles, just felt like we were swamped from virtually the 1st minute to getting home, definitely the worst day of my BW life.

3 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Those of a certain age need to be careful in this cold snap

i worry for steejay tomorrow 

Your right pal. Almost 20 Deg where I am. It’s going to be a shock coming back to sub zero temps. I guess you’ll be wearing shorts!

It's a great fixture for us to knock out an u21 team, even better for us that it's at home. 

Bonus, that it's man utd too. 

Hopefully we progress. Attendance will be shambolic with it being a World Cup night. 

Edited by gaztruman