Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Betting Odds

Guest heatonwhite

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be surprised if anything has been decided as yet, with it being New Year and all that. Suspect all the work will start after the cup game.

Reid is quite obviously the back-up if we can't get anyone else though.

Bet 365 have closed their book.

They were unhelpful when asked who theyve decided it was though.

Probably just gone home for NYE, be back up when they have another look at the market in the morning. If you tried calling up most the bookmakers and put a few hundred on someone they would not take your money and close the market until the powers that be have had a fresh look at it.

I think its Owen Coyle's if he wants it and in my book he didnt rule himself out in his statement, he wouldnt cost much in comp either as his current deal isnt the most lucrative and i believe it runs out in November. If he decides no then i think Peter Reid will be offerd the role until the summer to see how gets on.

Probably just gone home for NYE, be back up when they have another look at the market in the morning. If you tried calling up most the bookmakers and put a few hundred on someone they would not take your money and close the market until the powers that be have had a fresh look at it.

I think its Owen Coyle's if he wants it and in my book he didnt rule himself out in his statement, he wouldnt cost much in comp either as his current deal isnt the most lucrative and i believe it runs out in November. If he decides no then i think Peter Reid will be offerd the role until the summer to see how gets on.

Definately not Bilic?

Definately not Bilic?

For whats its worth i got a text from Rudi Vata last night, no mention of Bilic but he did ask what i thought Walter Zenga's chances maybee. I text back saying what i thought - he had been mentioned but not sure weather they may see it as a risk, i asked him weather he had been approached and he said that he had no contact with the club.

I dont know he may be talking shit but he comes across as the type of agent that would be milking all publicity he could get even fans talking between each other. Probably where the Walter Zenga talk has come from - him trying to get the ball rolling.

Cant see PG going for him to be honest, can you?

Bilic would have been a great shout for me but im sure he would be talking this up as well if it where a posibillity.

Guest bwfcdan
For whats its worth i got a text from Rudi Vata last night, no mention of Bilic but he did ask what i thought Walter Zenga's chances maybee. I text back saying what i thought - he had been mentioned but not sure weather they may see it as a risk, i asked him weather he had been approached and he said that he had no contact with the club.

I dont know he may be talking shit but he comes across as the type of agent that would be milking all publicity he could get even fans talking between each other. Probably where the Walter Zenga talk has come from - him trying to get the ball rolling.

Cant see PG going for him to be honest, can you?

Bilic would have been a great shout for me but im sure he would be talking this up as well if it where a posibillity.

Best pals then you and him? you asked him about the weather?

By the way Coyle's at 4/1 now...

Edited by bwfcdan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.