Glenn Hoddle 33/1

Graeme Souness 33/1

Phil Brown 33/1

Sam Allardyce 33/1

Guest bwfcdan
Work blocking it ? do none of the links in these posts get in

Finished work at 12:30 today matey, just my computer being shite... ^_^

Guest bwfcdan

Ian Dowie 20/1 .... those odds are way too short for my liking haha... but in all seriousness i reckon it's between Reid and Coyle...

Is it just me or is anyone else not excited about Coyle being the next manager??

Admittedly he is highly thought of at the Reebok but I personally don't think he has the experience to take us forward... He get Burnley promoted in a poor Championship, they had a good start as some do when they first go up, but now they are in trouble... Surely we need someone who is a step up from Megson who can take us forward?

Not sure but can be swayed... What u think ???

Is it just me or is anyone else not excited about Coyle being the next manager??

Admittedly he is highly thought of at the Reebok but I personally don't think he has the experience to take us forward... He get Burnley promoted in a poor Championship, they had a good start as some do when they first go up, but now they are in trouble... Surely we need someone who is a step up from Megson who can take us forward?

Not sure but can be swayed... What u think ???

His style of football with not one superstar in the squad . They certainly ripped us apart the other week. Its a yes from me.

Walter Zenga in from 25/1 to 10/1 on Betfair, 3rd favourite behind Reid and Coyle!

I once happened to be walking up to Daubhill after we'd been mauled by Derby County I think, Owen Coyle was traipsing out of McDonalds (aka Roundhouse) with a quite hefty bag 'o Mc'sh*te... for that reason Iamout. Reidy seems even more 'old school' than Megson - judging by that documentary a few years back. Whomever it is we can't automatically get the pitchforks/bedsheets and joggers out. Hopefully PG won't spit in our face again, once bitten...

I once happened to be walking up to Daubhill after we'd been mauled by Derby County I think, Owen Coyle was traipsing out of McDonalds (aka Roundhouse) with a quite hefty bag 'o Mc'sh*te... for that reason Iamout. Reidy seems even more 'old school' than Megson - judging by that documentary a few years back. Whomever it is we can't automatically get the pitchforks/bedsheets and joggers out. Hopefully PG won't spit in our face again, once bitten...

Eddie davies holds the key to the next appointment, if he is prepared to fund a compensation package then we will gain a manager who will take this club forward.If we go for the cheap option then there is little hope for us.

Eddie davies holds the key to the next appointment, if he is prepared to fund a compensation package then we will gain a manager who will take this club forward.If we go for the cheap option then there is little hope for us.

Reid now 11/10 and Coyle 7/2

It's now a two horse race

Coyle's odds will have shortened on his SSN interview yesterday when he dodged the question by talking about Burnley's next game. He never ruled himself out of the Bolton job.

As mentioned earlier, it depends how much Eddie Davies will allow for compensation because Coyle only signed a long term deal at Turf in the summer.

IMO Coyle will have the immediate positive impact from the fans but I'm not sure about this. Burnley are only 1 point above us and theres something that just doesn't sit right with me...

...but if Hughes is a no no, then I'll just about plump for Coyle over the old-school of Read and the unknown of a foreigner.

• Site Supporter
His style of football with not one superstar in the squad . They certainly ripped us apart the other week. Its a yes from me.

this 'style of football' with coyle is bollocks for me.

ive seen many times this season were they were every bit as direct as us.

and in the 1st halkf agaist us last week, EVERYTHING went long whilst we tried to play a bit.

2nd half it was the other way round obviously.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.