Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Caravan Parks?

Blondi

First one probably photoshopped to make it look like an audition for Free Willy 3, second one photoshopped to make her look slimmer.

We need a trustworthy source for the reality - I trust Traf will dig out his telescopic lenses when this all blows over..? If her gangster/chippy owner gets wind [and objects] tell him the WW's mafia will 'do' him [should you come to harm]. 😆

Edited by Youri McAnespie

2 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

First one probably photoshopped to make it look like an audition for Free Willy 3, second one photoshopped to make her look slimmer.

We need a trustworthy source for the reality - I trust Traf will dig out his telescopic lenses when this all blows over..? If her gangster/chippy owner gets wind [and objects] tell him the WW's mafia will 'do' him [should you come to harm]. 😆

Her husband, Rob, is a decent fella. 

Handy as fuck, mind. Did a bit of boxing in his time.

10 minutes ago, Traf said:

Her husband, Rob, is a decent fella. 

Handy as fuck, mind. Did a bit of boxing in his time.

Don’t you worry about that. Just get some photos. If you take a kicking it’s all for the good of the lads on here and keeping our spirits up. Cuts will heal 

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

went there last year

good, although a bit big, and as nice as it is, it's full of rough scousers and non speaking welsh folk

done loads of haven via the sun deal, this is the only place where I've seen a sign in the entertainment complex asking folk not to get lairy, stand on tables, or take their clothes off

the mrs went through a spell of wanting a caravan but the site fees put me right off - her cousin has a lodge at hafan y mor and it cost £100k and then £10k a year in fees!!

That's a "cheap" lodge. you can spend 250k if you wanted.

There is certainly some riff raff there. Even amongst the owners. Owners lounge is very tidy and nice and civilised.

• Site Supporter

I'd recommend Park Foot Holiday Park, Pooley Bridge in the Lakes, not near a beach but right next to Ullswater.

Pets welcome with a small surcharge and conditions. Think all the statics are privately owned, so you'd be looking at a chalet/cottage whatever they call em.

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, Alf Hartigan said:

I'd recommend Park Foot Holiday Park, Pooley Bridge in the Lakes, not near a beach but right next to Ullswater.

Pets welcome with a small surcharge and conditions. Think all the statics are privately owned, so you'd be looking at a chalet/cottage whatever they call em.

We went there last year, pretty busy but lovely with some decent walks 

2 hours ago, captainmed said:

Quite a fall from grace.

Well known Actress & Model to a Caravan Park off the M6.

She doesn't live there. She takes her kids there for the odd weekend.