Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley πŸ•

Eddie

• Moderators
1 hour ago, royal white said:

I’ve read it as a ST can get theirs plus 1. If they want to get an additional 7 then they need the client refs and surnames of those they’re buying for. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

but am thinking if I go on to buy 8 tickets, I have my client ref + 1, then I only need 3 other STs refs as they all have plus ones themselves

3 hours ago, MickyD said:

I just don’t get why the max ticket order per transaction is 9 or any odd number really.Β 

It's a fucking stupid number when it's two per ST. Presents a problem when you've got 5 STs linked on your account and you want two for all . Someone needs a kick in the bollocks for coming up with 9.

Edited by Arrested development

It’s a limitation on the Ticketmaster website nothing to do with the club.Β 
Β 

always been the max ticket allowance for anything. Reduces risk of bots / toutsΒ 

but I agree with that number in this circumstance we’re missing the opportunity for 1 ST holder to buy extraΒ 

9 tickets, 5 CRN’s plus four +1’sΒ 

Edited by barrycowdrill

all this about same CRN could have been avoided, it's not like the club didnt try to help

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2023/january/season-ticket-holder-update/

For example, some season ticket holders will hold multiple season tickets for family members. These cards may all be registered in one name. We want to ensure each individual season ticket holder has their own name and client reference number on their season ticket

25 minutes ago, Arrested development said:

It's a fucking stupid number when it's two per ST. Presents a problem when you've got 5 STs linked on your account and you want two for all . Someone needs a kick in the bollocks for coming up with 9.

Would 8 have been better ?Β 

3 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

I was getting 16 tomorrow no I might only be getting 8 due to this apparent rule. Half if not all of those other 8 are prob not members and will no doubt fuck it off with the hassle of having to wait then create a membership then buy in general sale. Multiply that many times over and there’s thousands who potentially had the intention to go if it was easy to do who now won’t be arsedΒ 

you can add the with a name and email if logged in on your own membership

8 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Can I use the same email address for all?Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, Big E said:

no need separate emails but easy enough

You can use same email but needs different passwords

Just in ticket office now to collect Morecambe tickets and there’s a queue of folk all changing their email addresses 🀣

3 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

I was getting 16 tomorrow no I might only be getting 8 due to this apparent rule. Half if not all of those other 8 are prob not members and will no doubt fuck it off with the hassle of having to wait then create a membership then buy in general sale. Multiply that many times over and there’s thousands who potentially had the intention to go if it was easy to do who now won’t be arsedΒ 

sci-fi matrix GIF

Β 

Got Keanu lined up to play Neil Hart when they make the film of the Wembley ticket saga

9 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Β 

You can use same email but needs different passwords

Just in ticket office now to collect Morecambe tickets and there’s a queue of folk all changing their email addresses 🀣

Think we’re on about 2 diff things here..Β 

Bi E said for each of the +1’s who aren’t ST holders or current members so not on the database at all you need to add their name to a ticket and their email address. So I need the email address for each of the seven +1s I have (unless I have 7 additional email addresses of my own I can use) 🀣