Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Classless twats!

MickyD

If I was a player I'd celebrate infront of the opposition fans every chance I got and laugh my tits off at the red faces getting proper fucking angry in the crowd.

Sitting in the NSL provides some relief when the opposition scores watching fat lads nearly give themselves a coronary trying to be the most aggressive v-flicker at the players celebrating in the corner.

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Tombwfc said:

Far worse gets shouted/gestured back to them from the away end. We're all big enough to stand the sight of a third tier footballer cupping his ears.

I like how many opposing fans still do sign language and pointing to each other trying to arrange a meeting, for a fight outside, after the game

15 minutes ago, Zico said:

I like how many opposing fans still do sign language and pointing to each other trying to arrange a meeting, for a fight outside, after the game

Was it Peterborough and Sheff Wed in the play off last season where one was trying to sign his mobile number to arrange summat?

18 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

1983 Bolton v Sheff Weds . 

Sheff Weds Ian Bailey stretchered off, Bolton fans sing "You're not going to Highbury" in reference to Sheff Weds upcoming Fa Cup semi final at Arsenal.

Roger you're a red twat.

But that's good memory and you're right. 

Ian Bailey who had a couple of spells on loan at Bolton and did well.

6 minutes ago, boltonboris said:

Don't think you be any more classless than abusing your goalkeepers family to the point where he no longer wants to play for his boyhood, local team. Vile pricks

Hell of a nibble that is.

• Site Supporter
On 28/02/2024 at 00:36, Roger_Dubuis said:

1983 Bolton v Sheff Weds . 

Sheff Weds Ian Bailey stretchered off, Bolton fans sing "You're not going to Highbury" in reference to Sheff Weds upcoming Fa Cup semi final at Arsenal.

To be fair, that was then, this is now.

Back then fans would sing (to the tune Those Were the Days - Mary Hopkin) Die, die, die, die die die…

Or (to the tune Stars and Stripes Forever - John P Sousa)  “Let him die, let him die, let him die…”

or chant/clap (to no tune at all, I don’t think), “Bring on the dustbin!”

It was what was fashionable at the time.

• Site Supporter

I've had a bloody good sulk about the Wigan and Blackpool results this week. Wigan certainly seem once more to have shown themselves up as classless twats.

Bright spot of the week? All that stuff we read about Trafigura. We really are two clubs heading in very different directions now. It's galling that they've had a couple of further gleeful moments in the sun at our expense this season but surely they are running out of road for this kind of caper now. Either we go up and get entirely out of their orbit or we stay down and get stronger while they weaken further on their journey back to their natural level.