Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Client ref's for Portsmouth

R5dean

How do, i'm trying to buy tickets for the Pompey game for myself and four fair weather supporters, unfortunately three of them have not got the proper membership and their reference numbers wont allow me to purchase tickets. 

I'm in need of three ref numbers if anyone could help out ?

Cheers

5 minutes ago, R5dean said:

How do, i'm trying to buy tickets for the Pompey game for myself and four fair weather supporters, unfortunately three of them have not got the proper membership and their reference numbers wont allow me to purchase tickets. 

Cheers

Isn’t it just a case of registering them? 

Just now, Big E said:

Isn’t it just a case of registering them? 

That's what i thought, but they had to be registered before the 14/03/24 to buy tickets for Portsmouth !

Apparently to stop away fans getting home tickets, seems ridiculous as why would they have a BWFC account in the first place if they where Pompey fans ?!

1 hour ago, R5dean said:

That's what i thought, but they had to be registered before the 14/03/24 to buy tickets for Portsmouth !

Apparently to stop away fans getting home tickets, seems ridiculous as why would they have a BWFC account in the first place if they where Pompey fans ?!

I registered as a member of Peterborough a few months ago just incase tbf.

Our hospitality sold out ages ago for Pompey, you can guarantee it'll be full of pompey.

I'd Bell the TO.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, R5dean said:

Cheers

So non of you went to Wembley last year? I’m smelling pompy fan

2 hours ago, freds dad said:

Have you tried calling the ticket office?

i did call the ticket office but they said as the accounts weren't registered by the 14th March there was nothing they could do, seems crazy that i can only get 1 ticket with my reference.

1 hour ago, victor meldrew said:

So non of you went to Wembley last year? I’m smelling pompy fan

Yep, three of the five went to Wembley but there where no restrictions on buying tickets at that time, apparently due to Portsmouth fans trying to buy home end tickets they have had to restrict purchases, also that's me on my profile photo, Stoke at wembley, doubt there where many Pompey fans there that day !

1 hour ago, Manchester_whites said:

Sounds like his mates are Portsmouth fans 

Not at all, one's a plastic scouser that never goes and the other two just don't go to any match regularly, they're all buying in to our promotion push so can't be a bad thing can it ?!

27 minutes ago, R5dean said:

i did call the ticket office but they said as the accounts weren't registered by the 14th March there was nothing they could do, seems crazy that i can only get 1 ticket with my reference.

Could you go down with some ID with your address on if you live in the Bolton area or look on FaceTube pages for people selling tickets

1 hour ago, R5dean said:

Yep, three of the five went to Wembley but there where no restrictions on buying tickets at that time, apparently due to Portsmouth fans trying to buy home end tickets they have had to restrict purchases, also that's me on my profile photo, Stoke at wembley, doubt there where many Pompey fans there that day !

Do you know the lad to the right of you in that pic??

He's lost some fuckin weight since then. 😁

20 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Does it ask you to assign the client ref like it would an away game?

(Don't think I've ever bought a home match ticket :D )

Yes , i have to assign all four tickets to separate members , i had assumed you could get more than one ticket per reference but i need all 5 

19 minutes ago, boogs said:

Do you know the lad to the right of you in that pic??

He's lost some fuckin weight since then. 😁

I dont mate , i was on my way out and someone told me to stay till the end so i sat on the step and fucking sky caught me 😂

1 hour ago, freds dad said:

Could you go down with some ID with your address on if you live in the Bolton area or look on FaceTube pages for people selling tickets

I’m on with that but theres so many scammers on facebook its almost not worth it 

15 minutes ago, R5dean said:

Yes , i have to assign all four tickets to separate members , i had assumed you could get more than one ticket per reference but i need all 5 

Well if it will let you use mine feel free pal.

Can't use my lads as it never works for some reason even though its a separate number.

Edited by gonzo

53 minutes ago, R5dean said:

I dont mate , i was on my way out and someone told me to stay till the end so i sat on the step and fucking sky caught me 😂

That's probably the right answer. He's a cow y'ead, not sure thats any better than being pompey 😁

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Well if it will let you use mine feel free pal.

Can't use my lads as it never works for some reason even though its a separate number.

Thanks mate but i’m all sorted now , managed to get three ref numbers 👍🏼 Appreciate the offer though