Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ghosts

Underpants

Do you believe in them? The reason I ask is that something so bloody strange happened yesterday I???m starting to wonder if ghosts do exist.

I was upstairs pottering around and I thought it???s cold up here but couldn???t figure out why. A coupe of hours later I was going upstairs and I noticed that the hatch leading to the loft was open and that was were the cold air was coming from. It must have been 10 months since I was last up there and I normally have to balance on a kitchen chair just to get up there. Just in case someone was up there creeping about I went up for a butchers armed with a metal bar and a lamp. Anyway, no one there and no way through from next doors loft. BTW i live on my own so no one else could have done it.

They say that the truth is out there, but I am bugged on how to explain this :-k

Can this story go in Mike Hunts book off ???very interesting??? of anecdotes?

• Site Supporter

no i dont and probably never will, UNLESS i see something myself.

Though i have heard many stories which do lead you to think otherwise from close friends.

for example a tap on a bath turning it self on in tte middle of the night, yet the bath was disconnected from any water pipes!!!

still, i'd like to see for myself to be convinced....

did you have wind?

I'm on pills for that. I do know what you mean but the hatch/lid has to be lifted up and pushed over and IMO no gale force wind possable could do something like that. And I do have that shite loose fill loft insulation as well as some bits of crap up there and all was still were i remember leaving it.

Yes i do believe in ghosts( i call em spirits, it reminds me of vodka!). I have seen, heard,felt enough things to believe in them completely.

After several 'unexplainable ' events i began to do research etc, and now i have completed 2 degrees of reiki( a form of spiritual healing), and administer healing and treatment to others.

Laugh as much as you want, you already think missus c is a loony bin head, so what difference does this make???

Most people need to see/hear etc to believe, and thats the way it should be.Would you believe you had measles unless you saw the rash???

I think things of a 'strange' nature happen to many of us throughout our lives, most things are simply overlooked or put down to over active imaginations.

I believe, others dont, some will change their minds several times. Its no big deal.

C'mon, im waiting for you to take the micky now.................

Guest The Special One

Don't worry mate strange things happen to me all the time.

Last night I had someone rubbing my leg as I lay in bed, meanwhile she was at the pictures.

Guest The Special One

One of mine was on a train near stockport, it was crawling along and I was daydreaming staring out of the window, we passed an old church with a graveyard and I saw a woman dressed in black putting flowers on a grave and stood by her right shoulder was a bearded man with white hair dressed in red and white striped pyjamas. I looked away and straight back and she was stood there alone.

I remember a spooky experiance in 76, was working the summer season at a big hotel in Newquay, retired to bed , sober at the time, started to drift off to sleep, when i felt this strong pressure being forced on my body, i thought this feels quite nice, so i let it continue, anyway in the morning i got talking to an old geezer what worked at the hotel for years about what happened, he told me a girl what used to have my room, had commited suicide in the said room a few years ago. It never happened again, i must have been a bad shag. :D

Guest The Special One
I remember a spooky experiance in 76, was working the summer season at a big hotel in Newquay, retired to bed , sober at the time, started to drift off to sleep, when i felt this strong pressure being forced on my body, i thought this feels quite nice, so i let it continue, anyway in the morning i got talking to an old geezer what worked at the hotel for years about what happened, he told me a girl what used to have my room, had commited suicide in the said room a few years ago. It never happened again, i must have been a bad shag. :D

thats called sleep paralysis, its quite common in the presence of spirits

• Moderators

speaking of ghosts?

does remember the scene on the underground in the film, Ghost?

where the bloke shouts at Patrick Swayze - "Get off my train?"

did you know that bloke signed for Arsenal in goal

he did you know

check it out, it's Manuel Alumnia

80-8821.jpg

anyone got any other footballers who look like Ghosts of the big screen?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.