Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

get gardener out of team

Guest azzbwfc@hotmail.com

Guest azzbwfc@hotmail.com

How can riki gardener still be in team hes lost his abilty 2 run at people and has got no strenght we need 2 bring in a lef sided full back in january

](*,)

gardner is a good left back,

was at fault for the goal againt liverpool and in portugal but other than that he is a cracking player.

going forward he is good until the final ball when crossing or shooting but stilll a class player

Guest ohrass

Ricky is one of the best players on the team.

Have you seen what happens down the left flank when he is not in that left back position ?

His finishing needs some touching up I agree, but he has become a defensive player over the last couple of years, what do you expect?

How can riki gardener still be in team hes lost his abilty 2 run at people and has got no strenght we need 2 bring in a lef sided full back in january

has bobcat changed his name?

And starting using text speak, poor grammar and an inability to spell?

has bobcat changed his name?

And starting using text speak, poor grammar and an inability to spell?

i overlooked that. :D

• Moderators

Does someone want to tell him we don't speak Chavscum?

I got a PM defending his views and calling me a nob head :D I said fcuk knows what you'd have made of Barry Cowdrill, to which the answer was Vincent Candela was the best left back we've had :-k ](*,)

Bobcat

The Watford mad site doesn't quite agree:

"Bolton: Ricardo Gardner - The left-sided star was a constant menace to the Hornets rearguard and was rarely caught out of position in defence"

http://www.watford-mad.co.uk/news/loadrprt...=MTCH&id=260511

Does someone want to tell him we don't speak Chavscum?

I got a PM defending his views and calling me a nob head  :D I said fcuk knows what you'd have made of Barry Cowdrill, to which the answer was Vincent Candela was the best left back we've had  :-k  ](*,)

Vincent Candela was p??ss poor in my opinion. Always out of position and constantly gave the ball away.

what a complete dick...

I suppose next you'll be telling me we should bring back Pederson!!!

whatever happened to Ian?

Guest Jussi22

Gardner is a good player and our fastest defender. How many times have our centre-back's (i.e. Haim and Jaidi) looked threatened by sheer pace?!

Guest bolton_becks

been brill all season...had a few bad games of late!! but he played well yday!! been a good servent to the club!! 3rd goal at cardiff will always be remebered!! =D>

He has stepped his game up quite a bit. He is always attacking and getting back just as quickly...we would be in trouble without him.

Must admit i thought he was having a fairly decent season,he doesn't seem to cost us as many goals as he used to when he first moved to full back.In the first half against seville his pace saved us from being carved up a few times. I'd like to see him getting forward more though.

what a complete dick...

I suppose next you'll be telling me we should bring back Pederson!!!

whatever happened to Ian?

do not tar me with the same brush as the dickhead.

give it 12 months he will have discovered wanking and we wont hear from him for months.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.