Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager for Bolton?

Well if Allardyce is going to leave us for mid-table mediocrity in Newcastle then we better start thinking one step ahead for a replacement.

Good article on Villareal in today's telegraph, their manager, some random from Chile, revitalized a shit team on a shoe-string budget by bringing in loan players, and the under-rated from South America (ie Diego Forlan, currently banging em in), and within three years got a rock-bottom second divsion club to the brink of champions league glory.

Sounds like our man!

Gartside, get yer cheque book out rapidly!

IAIN DOWIE if he brings ANDY JOHNSON with him,DOWIE as still got his house on chorley new road

Iain Dowie has been on the back burner for a couple of years now on Fat Phil's open fire. Almost a cert for the job if Big Sam goes - I reckon the bookies wont even take bets on it.

Iain Dowie! Married to a Bolton girl, he lives in Bolton, his kids are big Wanderers fans, he hates Jordon (Chairman of Palace), he watches Bolton and is mates of Sam and Gartside!

If Sam goes he will be the next manager! Already earmarked for the job if Sam gets the ENGLAND job! He would resign from Palace as Sam did with Notts County!

I think he would make a good manager for us!

Dowie is rubbish. He might have a lot of links with Bolton but so do I, I don't rate him as a Manager whatsoever.

The difference is Fresh albeit having links with Bolton is that you ain't been a manager of a Premiership club! FACT :D

• Site Supporter
Dowie is rubbish. He might have a lot of links with Bolton but so do I, I don't rate him as a Manager whatsoever.

The difference is Fresh albeit having links with Bolton is that you ain't been a manager of a Premiership club! FACT :D

Unlike Sam who came with excellent Premiership credentials!

Well if Allardyce is going to leave us for mid-table mediocrity in Newcastle then we better start thinking one step ahead for a replacement.  

Good article on Villareal in today's telegraph, their manager, some random from Chile, revitalized a shit team on a shoe-string budget by bringing in loan players, and the under-rated from South America (ie Diego Forlan, currently banging em in), and within three years got a rock-bottom second divsion club to the brink of champions league glory.

Sounds like our man!  

mid table mediocrity that is above you on the league??

Geordie you retarded gary neville,

How long this season have you been above us - for that matter how long have you been above us in the last 2 seasons???

Have you been waiting to get above the mighty bolton and then enjoy trying to wind us up. We couldn't give a fcuk, the reason being is we all know that soon the barcodes will fall on their arses and we we finish above you again

YOU FAT STUPID red ginger!!

Guest kempo

Sounds like our man!  

mid table mediocrity that is above you on the league??

Not over yet. :D

Geordie you retarded gary neville,

How long this season have you been above us - for that matter how long have you been above us in the last 2 seasons???

Have you been waiting to get above the mighty bolton and then enjoy trying to wind us up. We couldn't give a fcuk, the reason being is we all know that soon the barcodes will fall on their arses and we we finish above you again

YOU FAT STUPID red ginger!!

Doesnt matter how long you have been above them, it just shows that your good patch was just that!

Its in may when it all maters!

Come back in 4 games time sunshine.

10 quid says he wont post a single reply after the last day of the season...

10 quid says i will, i have been coming on here for a few months now, when we were 15th and the dark days of souness, i even helped a lad on here 'squidgy' to get a match ticket at sjp, so im not just on here for the wind up like the other toon fan is.

who are your last few games against?

we have west brom, brum and chelsea

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.