Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BNP - Local Election

If the BNP where standing in the local election would you vote them ?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Uncle_Northy

The BNP ...

Without sounding racist...which i aint.

but , its time too take a look at ourselves, this country at the moment has got its head shoved up its arse . and IMO we are a laughing stock..

the french just shove the immigrants they have (who want to claim asylum ) closer and closer to the white cliffs of dover .

I went to a BNP meeting in kettering a few months back, expecting to hear .racist, facist bollox.

but what i heard opend my eyes a little.

not at all racist or facist , infact a lady speaker who looked and sounded middle class.

who ,has had enough of crime , 60% of crime in northamptonshire is caused by asylum seekers .

she has had enough of paying high taxes ..just to fund the wave of asylum seekers who are over here , thats why our council taxes are rising through the roof. , thats why local councils are not putting up car park prices , and traffic wardend working till uptil 10:30 at night ..just because the council are paying out huge rent bills to landlords who are giving shelter to these asylum seekers .

also she has young great grand children ,who she did not want to see growing up in a white minority great britain in 30 years time.

bit like myself ..i dont want to see my grandchildren growing up in a muslim state once called england .

for the record i did not vote ...for non of the shits ..ie labour , liberal conservative .

i voted for no fucker .

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
No job = no money

(except under genuine circumstances)

i agree but they're fookin blind to genuine circumstances

I spent 4 months out of work having been made redundant and did everything i could to get work, I spent 40 mins down the job centre every fookin fortnight convincing them for ??40, and the bast??rds wouldn't give me the housing benefit I was entitled to what with all national insurance i'd been paying, they also threatened to stop my dole if i didn't take interviews for jobs i was clearly over qualified for and were sceptical about the fact my line of work involves job agencies and online applications - i.e. because i didn't need their help in finding a job they didn't want to help me

what made it worse was i had to sit in the queue for an hour waiting and see chav scum who clearly didn't give a f??ck be in and out inside 5 minutes happilly taking whatever sh??t they could get their hands on

not once inside 4 months did i stay at home watching tricia and w??nking, made my feckin blood boil it did

btw, i wouldn't jack off to tricia, just naming two of the things I could've been doing if i wasn't arsed about working

Can't believe over 50% on this vote has voted to support BNP?!?!!!

Yeah, I'm pissed off with spongers from remote parts of the world. Yeah I'm pissed off with asian fookers claiming ??40k per year benefit. Yeah I'm pissed off with Polish fookers taking all me mates building jobs.

But BNP are thugs who may as well be Nazi.

Yeah, I'm pissed off with spongers from remote parts of the world. Yeah I'm pissed off with asian fookers claiming ??40k per year benefit. Yeah I'm pissed off with Polish fookers taking all me mates building jobs.

If British builders were willing to work as hard as the Poles, the Brits would get the jobs.

Smiffs (who is a builder) will tell you the same from first hand experience.

Guest squidgy66

I've voted no on the poll

Can't be arsed reading through 4 pages of nationalistic bollockss

It's actually and unusually for here, 4 pages of fairly reasoned discussion!

• Moderators

I'd rather read 4 pages of you and Oli's intellectual sparing :^o

There is clearly room on the political spectrum for a nationalistic party, just the BNP isn't it.

If British builders were willing to work as hard as the Poles, the Brits would get the jobs.

Smiffs (who is a builder) will tell you the same from first hand experience.

Don't get me wrong, I know exactly why these lads get the jobs. Just like 1960's London was built by black lads cos the white lads would not work for a Warby's sliced white a week.

Guest squidgy66

I'd rather read 4 pages of you and Oli's intellectual sparing :^o

There is clearly room on the political spectrum for a nationalistic party, just the BNP isn't it.

I live in a hotbed BNP area (Combat 18 apparently started here). BNP are all a bunch of racist pricks who just want the country to revert back to the 50's when things were hunky-dory with practically no ethnics and the spiciest thing on our tables was ground white pepper - it ain't going to happen.

The thing that makes me laugh is the majority of the thick-head pricks who are into the BNP are just jealous because Mr/Mrs Patel/Siddiqui have got off their arses and got an education/business whilst they have been sat on there arses content with dead-end jobs/education.

I'm not saying there's not things wrong with our immigration policies (especially inlight of the recent news), But BNP are not the answer. They only concentrate on a piddly amount of policies - if they got in your bin would only get collected once month.

BNP aren't nazis, they're just turds. :)

BNP gained 11 council seats nationwide but the Green Party have gained 14. It seems the country is more at risk from being taken over by bearded geography teachers than nazis.

Maybe they'll make treehugging and soap avoidance compulsory. O:)

If you want to know why your taxes are so high........

"The UK has already spent over ??3 billion on the conflict and occupation, which could rise to as much ??5 billion by the end of the year."

And if you think weve got it bad........

"It is developing countries that host the largest share of the world???s refugees, although they often lack the material resources and stability that the UK enjoys. In Africa alone there are 8 million refugees and many millions more who are internally displaced. Guinea, a country with a population of 7 million, is currently home to 3 million Sierra Leonean and 150,000 Liberian refugees. asianstan hosts over 3.3 million refugees and asylum seekers"

And this is how much money they get........

"A single adult refugee receives only ??37.77 per week in addition to accommodation and utilities ??? this is around 30% below the basic level of Income Support for a UK citizen, which is generally considered as the minimum level of income necessary to maintain an acceptable standard of living."

And they actually contribute to the economy, not take away........

"Home Office research has also shown that in 1999/2000, migrants ??? including refugees - contributed ??31.2 billion in taxes while consuming ??28.8 billion in benefits"

I find all this BNP talk extremely worrying. It isn't English Nationalism, It's facism! I imagine some of the same people saying they would vote BNP on here are the same people who will be singing "10 German bombers in the air" during the summer as a protest/p*ss take of the Nazis?

I'm not against refugees or asylum seekers as long as that is exactly what they are, and they truely are in fear of their lives. I do disagree strongly though with economic migrants, which most of the wasters who make their ways to our shores clearly are

Sorry to disagree CWP but I don't think that's clear at all?

The top five countries of origin for asylum seekers to the UK are Iraq, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Somalia and China - two of which we've invaded and all countries with internationally recognised high levels of violence and human rights abuse.

The top five countries of origin for asylum seekers to the UK are Iraq, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, Somalia and China - two of which we've invaded and all countries with internationally recognised high levels of violence and human rights abuse.

Sorry to but in there but you've also stated 3 countries who have a high level of 'anti-british' feeling too. I know not all the people from these countries have these feelings but Iraq, Afghansistan & Somalia have their fair share of 'al queda' type terrorists. Afghanistan has it's own training camps if we are to believe the media. I understand the difficulty the home office must have in weeding out the 'extremists' so surely when it comes to countires like that they should be a bit more stingent.

The BNP will never be a major force in British politics in much the same way that the Communist Party of Great Britain failed to make any headway. The British people just don't go for extremism of any kind, left or right.

Granted, and I accpet many of these people are true refugees and asylum seekers, but also many of them are just economic migrants - god knows how you weed out one set from the other.

My big problem, as stated before is the economic migrancy, if you wander around the streets of any big city now you will find plenty of Bosnian, Albanian, Hungarian, Bulgarian people begging or involved in some form or crime, these are the people who are here for the pure economics of it....................these are the sort of people that are causing the unrest amongst the indigenous population.

Sorry to but in there but you've also stated 3 countries who have a high level of 'anti-british' feeling too. I know not all the people from these countries have these feelings but Iraq' date=' Afghansistan & Somalia have their fair share of 'al queda' type terrorists. Afghanistan has it's own training camps if we are to believe the media. [/quote']

Ok. Now why do you think Iraq and Afganistan in particular might have a high level of Anti British feeling? Maybe the fact that we've bombed the sh*t out of their countries and killed literally hundreds of thousands through the occupation and sanctions that led up to it?

Sorry to but in there but you've also stated 3 countries who have a high level of 'anti-british' feeling too. I know not all the people from these countries have these feelings but Iraq' date=' Afghansistan & Somalia have their fair share of 'al queda' type terrorists. Afghanistan has it's own training camps if we are to believe the media. [/quote']

Ok. Now why do you think Iraq and Afganistan in particular might have a high level of Anti British feeling? Maybe the fact that we've bombed the sh*t out of their countries and killed literally hundreds of thousands through the occupation and sanctions that led up to it?

Personally I don't agree with us invading Iraq although the British didn't start it, that was the usual misguided loyalty to the USA but I do find it strange how all these insurgents (terrorists) have emerged since Hussein was disposed. Maybe they should have used all this energy they've now found to kick out their own dictator if he was so bad. And as for Afghanistan, again, this was never our war and I do find it odd as to why they feel like they do to us when it was again the USA and the Russians who have been squabbling over the godforsaken land.

Serious questions for people saying they would vote BNP.

'Do you honestly believe that the BNP is not a rascist party ?'

'Do you honestly believe that a significant number of supporters of the party are not motivated by feelings of racial hatred ?'

I think the answers to both the above are YES. What I do not understand about the BNP is that it does not have the commitment to their beliefs to actually come out publically and say what they think, instead they portray this image and then go round pubs and working mens clubs preaching a different message.

They are cowards who do not have the courage to stand up and say what they realy beleive in, do you want soemone like that running your country ?

I am sure it will be a wonderful world they build. :^o :^o :^o

• Moderators
They are cowards who do not have the courage to stand up and say what they realy beleive in, do you want soemone like that running your country ?

i would touch the bnp with a bargepole...

however, do you believe our current govt are true to their beliefs

i don't

I think someone stated earlier on in the thread, parties like the bnp are never going to hold much standing in this country so it's not really relevant. Having said that I felt cheated last night at the polling station as I didn't get the option for any kind of protest vote like ukip or greens, I just got the big 3 - boring!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.