Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The "i Don't Want Manu To Win Anything" Thread.

Spider

• Site Supporter
Not me matey. The club I don't 'hate', even the manager I don't 'hate'. But their fans, bloody hell, on the whole I can't stand them and for reason I want them to win f?ck all. Arrogant tw?ts!

never a truer word spoken...............or typed.

• Moderators
That is the problem.

We hope we get something at Chelsea and United win at Everton = title as good as United's!

there is no problem there

not wanting them to win anything and them winning something are two different things

I am, personally, in a bit of a quandry. I don't like United, and never want them to win anything. However, I live down south on the Herts/Beds border, and over the last few years the number of Chelsea "fans" has grown massively, they all profess to being life long fans, and I know some of them are, the majority though are the same kind of supporters that we so readily despise from Man Utd. I now also have a deep dislike for Chelsea.............

I'm not trying to bait anyone, but anyone who thinks Chelsea are the better footballing side need their head checked. As well as that I'm not from Bolton so I wouldn't have the same resentment as most of the people on here. From my perspective United play well and Chelsea are the death of football.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.