Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What Ever Happen To

Mark-BWFC

Idan Tal ? He played for us last season and i never actually read anywhere that we sold him, there was rumours about him leaving but nothing got cofirmed. Anyone known what happen to him ? Not that he was any good.

Edited by Mark-BWFC

Idan Tal ? He played for us last season and i never actually read anywhere that we sold him, there was rumours about him leaving but nothing got cofirmed. Anyone known what happen to him ? Not that he was any good.

Idan Tal (Hebrew: עידן טל‎; born September 13, 1975 in Jerusalem) is an Israeli association football (soccer) player who currently plays for Beitar Jerusalem.

Idan Tal started his career at Maccabi Petah Tikva during the 1996-97 season and played 71 games until his move to Hapoel Tel Aviv in December 1999. He played 14 games until the end of the season before moving on again, this time to M?rida UD for the 1999-2000 season.

Returning the following season to Maccabi Petah Tikva, he played 7 more games before moving to Everton in October 2000. After just 29 games he was sent to Rayo Vallecano in Spain in January 2003, playing 6 games before returning to Israel to Maccabi Haifa.

In July 2006, he left the Israeli champions to return to England to play for Bolton Wanderers, alongside the Israeli defender Tal Ben Haim.

In July 2007, Tal moved back to Israel, to play for Beitar Jerusalem, after making just 16 appearances, 12 as a substitute, for Bolton's first-team, scoring only one goal. The Israeli Premier League champions signed him on a three-year contract, worth ?246,000.

Tal is also a member of the Israeli National Team, proving to be an invaluable asset to its midfield, having earned 64 caps for his country, scoring 5 goals.

Nothing like a Bolton fan who keeps his finger on the pulse.

Did you know that Frank Worthington had left?

• Site Supporter
cant understand megson complaining about defenders , why doesnt he just play mark came and dave sutton - they are still with us arent they . and what about david burke for hunt

Barry Cowdrill. Now THERE'S a left back! :yahoo:

barry cowdrills goal at reading (elm park) - i remember it being a cracking goal but was it ruled offside - my memory fails me on this - was all a bit of a blur - was in fact given free bed for the night by the lovely fellas at thames valley.

sure someone could confirm the score - sure we lost.

barry cowdrills goal at reading (elm park) - i remember it being a cracking goal but was it ruled offside - my memory fails me on this - was all a bit of a blur - was in fact given free bed for the night by the lovely fellas at thames valley.

sure someone could confirm the score - sure we lost.

He got the only goal when we won there in 1991.

Other than that, we got beat 2-0 in March 1990, and drew 1-1 (John Thomas) in 1988.

I don't know which of the three games you went to, though.

He got the only goal when we won there in 1991.

Other than that, we got beat 2-0 in March 1990, and drew 1-1 (John Thomas) in 1988.

I don't know which of the three games you went to, though.

must of been the 1990 , i went to the 91 game as well tho - fook this makes me feel owd .

while we,re at it - dave sutton scored a 25 yard volley on burnden and produced one of the best goal celebrations ever seen - running back the whole length of the pitch - (it was like he didnt know what to do) who was we playing etc ?

must of been the 1990 , i went to the 91 game as well tho - fook this makes me feel owd .

while we,re at it - dave sutton scored a 25 yard volley on burnden and produced one of the best goal celebrations ever seen - running back the whole length of the pitch - (it was like he didnt know what to do) who was we playing etc ?

Dunno.

Bristol Rovers in 1987? Drew 2-2, Caldwell got the other?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.