Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Move To The North Stand Lower

i tired last season to move to block M but couldn't get 3 together, like i said before if the Madrid game goes well I'm going to do my hardest for next season also just like bwdave would move for fulam game if i knew is wasn't just going to be me

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
:mellow: mickyd freedom of speech and freedom to interrupt his own language must haunt you every day by the way sorry for the offense but then again why should i be seen as your have just offended me but not only offended me you have launched a personal attack on me

bobcat bit presumptuous to presume I'm first of all young which at 26 i consider myself neither old or young also that i sit in the ESL which i don't i sit in the ESU with my 2 kids but i do sit in the ESL at cup games as it is the only part of the stadium with a atmosphere and the only place me and the the rest of the "fucktards"(which by the way is a word ask mickyd) can sing and be merry with out people looking at us like we was a peace of shit

im going to stop now

My post was not an attempt at a personal attack on you, neither was it a piss-take about poor spelling/grammar, etc. It was a plea to write words in full instead of chavvy text speak. I can stand poor spelling, although I blame the Government for not doing enough for education in the last 20 years. Fucktard is not a word I see or use too often other than on this site. It has a place in Wanderersways vocabulary only, as does SEB, Nando, mongtard, clackervalve; none of which will ever appear on Countdown. Clackervalve especially because it has 11 letters and Countdown only allows 9.

Decided to do it anyway. Block M, Row X, 3 seats together - 1 minute phone call.

Get it done. Remember this is more important than the Madrid game.

:good: done row s in the middle of of block m now lets hope its not just me and you dave =D>

Edited by gibobwfc

Rang the the ticket office today to change for the fulham game, could not be easier they cancelled my ticket in east lower and will post out ticket for north stand tonight, the fulham game is 10 times more important than Madrid, the more in the North stand for that game the better.

• Site Supporter
Me and my friends will be there.

Would it not be good to get this going all round the reebok (the jumping), it looks pretty awsome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBBPoyXEOhM...feature=related

Lets have a go :good:

We don't know a song that goes on as long as that. . . unless you count "We are the one and on-ly Wan-der-ers"

Hi all, this is my first post as I usually just use this site for viewing.

This subject however has got me going & a positive movement like this is long overdue IMO...

Me & the 2 guys next to me have moved our ST's for the Fulham game to Block M with a view to a permanent move.

About time we brought back some atmosphere back to the Reebok & start to enjoying the match day experience again (whatever the performance on the pitch).

Well done lads!!

rounded up 12 for the Madrid game. Stuck out in one of corners but who cares - the ticket office say it will be a sell out!!!

As for Fulham - sorry but I'm not giving up a more expensive seat that I paid for back in the summer :p

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.