Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lisbon Tickets

free lions bar

And why would Bolton fans in Spain know this information <_

special reply to explain to TYLDESLEY WHITE, we are bolton fans living in benidorm spain asking a simple question and looking for a simple answer.

Does anyone know if we are able to pay on the door in lisbon.

am not asking people in spain as we dont know.

am asking people of bolton ( or almost wigan as tyledsley is ).

normal reply,s only please..

special reply to explain to TYLDESLEY WHITE, we are bolton fans living in benidorm spain asking a simple question and looking for a simple answer.

If you had started the sentience with WE, then it would have read correctly.

the answer would have to be "we don't know".

tickets are on sale over here now. if you have any contacts in Bolton, which you must, then I would suggest you ask them to purchase for you and meet them when they arrive in Lisbon.

other than that, try to get tickets yourselves from the ground once you get to the city.

not that I'm 100% sure, but from the previous 8 games in Europe, I think everyone who turned up got in.

As Happy Wanderer earlier put - about 1000 tickets were made available on the day of the game in Madrid.

I wouldn't worry. Turn up, you'll get in.

bolton fans living in spain .can anyone tell me if we can pay at the ground in lisbon or do we have to sit with the lisbon fans like we did with the madrid fans.

be good if we could get tickets out here i guess.

Don't you know anyone over here (going to lisbon away) who could get you a ticket?

I'm sure this would be a better solution

FREE LIONS BAR IN BENIDORM BY ANY CHANCE ?

IF SO , THEN LEAVE IT OUT GIRLS , GREAT LITTLE BAR OWNED BY BOLTON FANS, WAS IN THERE NOVEMBER 06 , WATCHED THE SHEFF.UTD AWAY GAME - CHEAP ALE AND THE LAD EVEN SET UP TELES OUTSIDE AS IT WAS TO BUSY IN.

IF NOT, THEN IGNORE THE ABOVE .

FREE LIONS BAR IN BENIDORM BY ANY CHANCE ?

IF SO , THEN LEAVE IT OUT GIRLS , GREAT LITTLE BAR OWNED BY BOLTON FANS, WAS IN THERE NOVEMBER 06 , WATCHED THE SHEFF.UTD AWAY GAME - CHEAP ALE AND THE LAD EVEN SET UP TELES OUTSIDE AS IT WAS TO BUSY IN.

IF NOT, THEN IGNORE THE ABOVE .

CHEERS WAYNE,

STILL CHEAP ALE . HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN SOON. IN THE ONLY BOLTON BAR IN BENIDORM..

CHEERS WAYNE,

STILL CHEAP ALE . HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE AGAIN SOON. IN THE ONLY BOLTON BAR IN BENIDORM..

Where exactly are you? My parents live up the road near Calpe and I'm due to visit later this year. I'll pop in when I'm there.

Where exactly are you? My parents live up the road near Calpe and I'm due to visit later this year. I'll pop in when I'm there.

Approx 1 mile from warrington town centre but never heard of Calpe,is it a suberb of widnes - OOH how i chuckled

there are a high proportion of people on this site that require a carer...

but as you correctly pointed out his is a wiganer or a manc ....

Edited by Bobcat

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.