Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Get Back To Work You Lazy F?ckers

You know who you are, you set of c?nts, on your 30 hour weeks, 8 weeks holiday, 6 weeks sick leave etc etc

If you dont like it, f?ck off and let the Poles do your f?ckin job.

smiffs

bin not emptied

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*cktards! dont get a job for x amount then demand more once your in! get another job that pays more!!!!! (if your capable or are worth it you wont have any trouble eh! )

first i dont know whether my kids are off weds and thurs, or just thurs?until 2 days beforehand, then there finishing at 12:30 on friday , and now its changed to 13:30! wtf!!! sort it out you bunch of moronic overpaid babysitters!!!

ps. while i'm ranting, if anyone at a certain high school in westhoughton tries to give my kids homework over the holidays, fair enough ,i'll make sure they do it,on one condition, you come and paint my house and fit my new kitchen while your on your hols? fair? i didnt think so! so you can stick the homework right up your sphincters as the kids need a break too!

ok , maybe i shouldnt have had that coffee after all.

f*cktards! dont get a job for x amount then demand more once your in! get another job that pays more!!!!! (if your capable or are worth it you wont have any trouble eh! )

I know I could get a huge pay rise in the private sector if I left but the training opportunities in local authorities are excellent.

So once I've done got my ICE accreditaition I can feck off and earn even more!

yep i can accept there are different types of people within this sector, ones who are using it as a stepping stone to bigger and better things, ones who are just sat there stagnating and happy to moan about the slightest thing, then walk out over 50p. then theres ones who dont really want to strike, but think feck it its a day or two off work!! of which my mother is one of them!!! i'll never agree with it, and while its going on it does the country no favours what so ever!!

definately, not that i want to stick up for this load of tin pot idiots, but you cant give in to blackmail, which is what it is, " give us what we want or we walk out!" wtf? you cant give in to these sort of tactics. no matter what scenario or circumstance.

Aye.. and in a similar vein just wait till they bring in the inevitable toll charge ...

When people have to rely on using public transport to go about there daily lives as they have been priced out of using their cars they will then be in the hands of transport union members and leaders who will have them over a barrel when its pay rise negotiation time and they start to strike as they aren't getting a 10% pay increase.

Of the 14000 people who work for bolton council a massive 30-40 people feel strongly enough about this strike to be protesting on the town hall square!

The other 13,970 are at home watching telly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.