Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Anyone In Perth Over Christmas?

bolty58

• Members
Is that political correctness? FESTIVE SEASON SHINDIG

It's Christmas for fooks sake!

Not responsible for the flyer me owd cocker. If I was, the deliberate mistake of the word 'the' between 'In' and 'Crowd' would not have occurred.

You may, however, be on to something. I believe we do have a few seven day bike riders in our club and they don't celebrate Christmas (the miserable c'unts).

There will be no Metallica type tripe played at this event.

I have just purchased a puppy so the chances of me getting to Oz before the New Year are not looking good, my friend. I've got responsibilities now, don't you know! Actually, I've got a bag for her so I was thinking of bringing her to the matches with me too, in a sort of Fat Northern Paris Hilton stylee!

:D

• Members
I have just purchased a puppy so the chances of me getting to Oz before the New Year are not looking good, my friend. I've got responsibilities now, don't you know! Actually, I've got a bag for her so I was thinking of bringing her to the matches with me too, in a sort of Fat Northern Paris Hilton stylee!

:D

Reet then. Out of interest, what breed of mutt?

What's it called?

Have you given it a fluffy name like "Pipkins" or "Snowflake" - no, I am going to call her Daisy BUT oooooh, you've got me thinking now!!

And getting back on the the Paris Hilton theme, does this mean you'll be releasing some of your special home videos onto the 'net?

No I am not, and you'd better not be making pirate copies either or there'll be trouble!

One of these aught to keep those horridge ruffians off the lawn

Akita.jpg

It appears to have dangly bits! What the f?ck would I want a mutt with those? The human form of that gender are annoying enough, never mind a furry version which shits on your carpet! :nea:

No, that would be silly because they are often badly trained savage beasts.

Its a nice dog, dont get me wrong but I bet it cant fetch a newspaper.

If you wanted someting to keep you company in the long winter nights I would have suggested a rabbit.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.