Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Goverment

mc.google

my father in law should of been 65 today .but he is not WHY BECAUSE HE DIED 3 MONTHS AGO OF KIDNEY CANCER.65 payed all his taxes n/i stamps and was told a drug that would prelong his life for 5/8 years was to expensive .well done mr brown keep em coming

Fell sorry for your loss and quite rightly your angry but I don't see that any other party would have invested in the NHS so much over the last ten years, to the point where Brown is being pillored for spend to much during the years of growth.

So whilst yes, there is a real discussion to be had over what treatments the NHS can afford I don't think you'll find any of the answers you are looking for in any of the other poltical parties.

Fell sorry for your loss and quite rightly your angry but I don't see that any other party would have invested in the NHS so much over the last ten years, to the point where Brown is being pillored for spend to much during the years of growth.

So whilst yes, there is a real discussion to be had over what treatments the NHS can afford I don't think you'll find any of the answers you are looking for in any of the other poltical parties.

my anger is aimed at the goverment in whole and the people that run this country.we bring africans and none residents of this country over for free treatment .when the people that contribute are left out to dry and rot .what has happened to his pension .i will tell you it has gone on none contributing people of this country .if we can buy furniture or carpets for asylum seekers we can look after the people that has provided the cash in the first place

I will tell you it has gone on none contributing people of this country .if we can buy furniture or carpets for asylum seekers we can look after the people that has provided the cash in the first place

I understand your anger, but unfortunately this has gone on for years, and will continue to go on for years to come. The NHS doesn't differentiate between those that contribute and those that don't (nor does it differentiate between those who pay a lot via NI and those who pay less via NI) - whilst this can be seen as a good thing, it can also be viewed as a bad thing.

I don't know what the answer is to be honest

my anger is aimed at the goverment in whole and the people that run this country.we bring africans and none residents of this country over for free treatment .when the people that contribute are left out to dry and rot .what has happened to his pension .i will tell you it has gone on none contributing people of this country .if we can buy furniture or carpets for asylum seekers we can look after the people that has provided the cash in the first place

Snap. My dad was 66 though. Worked all his life from 16.

We felt that NHS and doctors let him down badly.

We shall hopeful get answers at the inquest in November.

The NHS really would just collapse without skilled immigrants.

Very true as well, I had to go to the hospital the other day as the Father-In-Law was in there for something or other, anyway, I saw two doctors (both Indian I think) and of the 7 or 8 nurses milling around, I would say only half of them were English, with the others being African and Asian. Clearly there is something wrong when such a high percenatge of the workforce of the NHS doesn't appear to be people from the UK.

Very true as well, I had to go to the hospital the other day as the Father-In-Law was in there for something or other, anyway, I saw two doctors (both Indian I think) and of the 7 or 8 nurses milling around, I would say only half of them were English, with the others being African and Asian. Clearly there is something wrong when such a high percenatge of the workforce of the NHS doesn't appear to be people from the UK.

The applicatins for medicine at uni are higher than ever and they still select the only the best students but we're simple not producing enough of them and as for nurses, well for that pay, with those hours doing that job. Well, its no wonder most kids want to be Jordan and her ilk.

You don't really think that your father in law would have got better treatment if the Tories were in do you?

Well, at least the Tories introduced the facility to Contract Out of SERPS (now State Second Pension), which meant for many people a fund available to spouse/widow/children. This is likely to be withdrawn in 2012, to leave more and more people increasingly dependent on the state (which, as we know, is not sustainable, but at least grows the number of blindly grateful Labvour voters)

Snap. My dad was 66 though. Worked all his life from 16.

We felt that NHS and doctors let him down badly.

We shall hopeful get answers at the inquest in November.

Mine was 55 and my family felt let down too. I did wonder where the money has gone as he paid in for 40 years. I suppose you're right with your other post that if folk didn't die early then the system'd probably collapse.

Average NI contibutions are ?40 per week.

You could buy a good private healthcare policy for half of that.

Aye , but NI isn't just NHS, it's pensions too.

and social security, and...

The problem is the workshy cnts who are quite happy to take from the system instead of contributing, thereby leaving less for those that really need it.

(and the ticket office)

Aye , but NI isn't just NHS, it's pensions too.

and social security, and...

The problem is the workshy cnts who are quite happy to take from the system instead of contributing, thereby leaving less for those that really need it.

(and the ticket office)

Which is why I said you could get a private pension for half of it. ;)

The rest can go to the alecans and streetshite if it really has to.

Also, whilst there is again a serious discussion to be had about levels of immigration - hence the new points system. The NHS really would just collapse without skilled immigrants.

absolute shite .this country if fooked because to many free loading scum bags and shit from every other country head here for a free ride .look after your own then if there is anything left in the pot help others.comments like that will haunt you in 10 to 15years time .the reason nurses wont work in hospitals is because this cheap labour is keeping there wages down :angry:

absolute shite .this country if fooked because to many free loading scum bags and shit from every other country head here for a free ride .look after your own then if there is anything left in the pot help others.comments like that will haunt you in 10 to 15years time .the reason nurses wont work in hospitals is because this cheap labour is keeping there wages down :angry:

getting rid of our own might help some too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.