Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Can One Of You Post About A Sexual Predicament You've Been In?

Guest Firthy

I've got another one from this weekend, but I feel like all I ever post are embarrassing stories about my sex life, so it would help if someone else posted one of theirs first. Just so I don't become the WanderersWays resident sex novice.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you considered frequenting another site maybe, one designed especially for perverts?

WanderersWays is one of the few sites not blocked from work, and I don't have the internet at home.

And I'm not a pervert. Sex is the most normal thing in the world mate.

• Moderators
And I'm not a pervert. Sex is the most normal thing in the world mate.

We'll be the judge of that once you tell us where you went wrong.

I have no embarrassing stories to tell but am happy to impart my vast experience in this area.

Mr Firthy!!!

Well as you said you banjo string is in tatters!!! How can you have another story - or was it duelling 8o)

The banjo string incident has turned out to be a blessing in a rather painful disguise. It only took a couple of days to heal, and as a result of the injury, there is now a bit more ?play? in that area if you know what I mean. I was cacking my pants about nothing.

Anyway, this latest incident isn?t anything to do with any part of my anatomy. It?s the new mrs. Those filthy text messages she was sending me before we were officially ?together? have turned out to be the tip of the iceberg.

• Moderators
The banjo string incident has turned out to be a blessing in a rather painful disguise. It only took a couple of days to heal, and as a result of the injury, there is now a bit more ?play? in that area if you know what I mean. I was cacking my pants about nothing.

Anyway, this latest incident isn?t anything to do with any part of my anatomy. It?s the new mrs. Those filthy text messages she was sending me before we were officially ?together? have turned out to be the tip of the iceberg.

go on then, tell all

and I'll tell you about the bird who I p?ssed all over in the night

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I?ll begin?.

Right, so I suspected from the text messages that she probably wasn?t going to be shy in the bedroom. But it could have just been a bit of over-the-top flirting, so needless to say, I was eager to find out.

To cut a long story short, she likes it rough. No big deal. That progressed on to havin her hands tied. Again, reasonably normal. Then dripping hot wax on each other. Getting kinky now. And now to my point. Over the weekend, she started askign me to pin her down by her arms, which developed on to covering her mouth with my hand, but the pinnacle was when she asked me to ?force myself? on her. She specifically said, no matter how hard she tries to push me away, carry on. I told her ?You?re basically asking me to rape you!? and she said ?Yep?.

Naturally, I was a bit freaked out. Obviously it?s just a fantasy thing, but?..you know. :blink:

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I?ll begin?.

Right, so I suspected from the text messages that she probably wasn?t going to be shy in the bedroom. But it could have just been a bit of over-the-top flirting, so needless to say, I was eager to find out.

To cut a long story short, she likes it rough. No big deal. That progressed on to havin her hands tied. Again, reasonably normal. Then dripping hot wax on each other. Getting kinky now. And now to my point. Over the weekend, she started askign me to pin her down by her arms, which developed on to covering her mouth with my hand, but the pinnacle was when she asked me to ?force myself? on her. She specifically said, no matter how hard she tries to push me away, carry on. I told her ?You?re basically asking me to rape you!? and she said ?Yep?.

Naturally, I was a bit freaked out. Obviously it?s just a fantasy thing, but?..you know. :blink:

Sounds like you'll not go short, anyway.

Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin?.

Right, so I suspected from the text messages that she probably wasn't going to be shy in the bedroom. But it could have just been a bit of over-the-top flirting, so needless to say, I was eager to find out.

To cut a long story short, she likes it rough. No big deal. That progressed on to havin her hands tied. Again, reasonably normal. Then dripping hot wax on each other. Getting kinky now. And now to my point. Over the weekend, she started askign me to pin her down by her arms, which developed on to covering her mouth with my hand, but the pinnacle was when she asked me to 'force myself' on her. She specifically said, no matter how hard she tries to push me away, carry on. I told her "You're basically asking me to rape you!" and she said "Yep".

Naturally, I was a bit freaked out. Obviously it's just a fantasy thing, but?..you know. :blink:

is that it!!!?

kin hell, where's isaac when you need him?

is that it!!!?

kin hell, where's isaac when you need him?

Yeah, that?s it. I?ve never had someone ask me to rape them before. I?ve led a sheltered life.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.