Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Can One Of You Post About A Sexual Predicament You've Been In?

Guest Firthy

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter

I once knew a girl who could only have 1 orgasm and then she couldn't do anything more for hours after as she squirted quite heavily during the process and it made her ache. The first time she did this I was convinced she'd just had a wee and wasn't chuffed.

This could only be rectified, she said, by being given the Dynorod treatment for a while first as this didn't have the same effect.

I once knew a girl who could only have 1 orgasm and then she couldn't do anything more for hours after as she squirted quite heavily during the process and it made her ache. The first time she did this I was convinced she'd just had a wee and wasn't chuffed.

This could only be rectified, she said, by being given the Dynorod treatment for a while first as this didn't have the same effect.

i dread to ask but WTF?

• Moderators

I can see the retorts already, but anyway:

once knew a girl who could only orgasm when being given one up the arse and sorting out the other end manually

nothing else did it it for her, absolutely nothing, and f?ck me I tried because after the 4th or 5th encounter it was starting to bother me

one reason was it had always been taboo with most girls and therefore a bit of a treat on birthdays etc and I wanted to keep it that way

the other being she had a bit of a hairy arse...

she was from stockport and my friends and I christened her "Choccy"

my experience tells me girls from Stockport are the dirtiest of the dirty

Zico

should start going out in Stockport more

I once knew a girl who could only have 1 orgasm and then she couldn't do anything more for hours after as she squirted quite heavily during the process

This is actually the other aspect that I was reluctant to discuss about the new mrs. She's a squirter. I've seen it on videos before, but didn't think it was real. It fookin is!

I can see the retorts already, but anyway:

once knew a girl who could only orgasm when being given one up the arse and sorting out the other end manually

nothing else did it it for her, absolutely nothing, and f?ck me I tried because after the 4th or 5th encounter it was starting to bother me

one reason was it had always been taboo with most girls and therefore a bit of a treat on birthdays etc and I wanted to keep it that way

the other being she had a bit of a hairy arse...

she was from stockport and my friends and I christened her "Choccy"

my experience tells me girls from Stockport are the dirtiest of the dirty

Zico

should start going out in Stockport more

Nah, the best Stockport women don't actually go out in Stockport.

You're right about the muck factor though

Although from experience, I'd say Stokie women are the dirtiest and the most amenable to bumfun. In fact I knew one that loved it so much she refused the normal route, so her boyfriend had to ban it.

Just in case you're interested, and I don't see why you would be but I'll share it anyway...I'm under orders to pick up some raspberry sauce on my way home tonight.

I can't help thinking of that Alan Partridge episode with the chocolate mousse.

Just in case you're interested, and I don't see why you would be but I'll share it anyway...I'm under orders to pick up some raspberry sauce on my way home tonight.

If you can't find any rasperry sauce, I'm sure some Lidl own brand ketchup will suffice

I can't help thinking of that Alan Partridge episode with the chocolate mousse.

are you writing a book?

are you writing a book?

No, I'm just having a very eventful love life at the moment. It probably won't last, so I'm making the most of it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.