Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wba Fans

MickyD

2 defeats over Christmas and he will be gone by the time the transfer window opens.

They are claiming to be signing all these top players, but how many will want to come when they look at the league table.

One of the rumours on BBC yesterday was that David Villa has turned them down so they have moved onto their second choice Craig Bellamy

• Moderators

if they do sack him, which world class manager would they hope to appoint in January to a club in the bottom 3?

it's great this, there's not many teams who could do "richest club in the world" like city have been doing

one big mess to follow

belting

2 defeats over Christmas and he will be gone by the time the transfer window opens.

They are claiming to be signing all these top players, but how many will want to come when they look at the league table.

One of the rumours on BBC yesterday was that David Villa has turned them down so they have moved onto their second choice Craig Bellamy

Aye, Diarra has said that City offered him more money but he turned them down in favour of less money but the chance to play for Real. I would think that it would be the same for a lot of the top players.

They'll already realise that millions of pounds available but in relegation zone will attract no one.

Be naive to think that people wouldn't go just because of the position in the table. Look at Robinho, hardly chose the most illustrious club did he? Money talks.

• Site Supporter

I'm not naive enough to think that ALL players will avoid City because of their current league position but I still think the best of the best will not be up for a relegation scrap when they could be joining a team playing for a CL place.

• Moderators
Be naive to think that people wouldn't go just because of the position in the table. Look at Robinho, hardly chose the most illustrious club did he? Money talks.

Robinho didn't have much choice once Citeh got their bid in, I don't think he even knew who he was signing for anyway

and it was before the season started

Guest westmidswhite
if they do sack him, which world class manager would they hope to appoint in January to a club in the bottom 3?[/u]

it's great this, there's not many teams who could do "richest club in the world" like city have been doing

one big mess to follow

belting

MEGSON?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.