Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mark Davies - Signed

Sluffy

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not bad ?1 million for the new gazza... SCUM spent ?20 odd million on 2 kids for the future .how much did them twins cost with CAMPO wigs on

If you can keep him off the ale and get him focused on football he could be great value for ?1m. On the down side he supports the Mancs and his ambition is to captain United. He needs to sort out his Billy Big Bollocks attitude, a move away could be what he needs, Evans knows him well and may be able to sort him out. If he does sign I hope he does well for you, he is a local to me, we went to the same school, different era's, so I hope he can realise his obvious potential.

It is great that we are looking to the future with up and coming talent. The fact that he is English is a bonus for me, there is a good chance of it being a good financial investment as well. This is exciting news coming from the club. This signing gets the thumbs up from me

On the down side he supports the Mancs and his ambition is to captain United.
What a crap signing this would be. What are we even thinking about, It's obvious we should pass on this geezer. Megson out.

I'm happy with it too.

Unfortunately, because he's not an established Premier league player, Megson's on a hiding to nothing.

I don't see why. Len Cantello was an established top-division player, and look what happened.

[One for the more mature fans].

<_<

Sorry but he's making the wrong decision to join you, Megson is just the wrong manager for him, I feel for you having the guy in charge. Bolton also don't play football suited for him. I'll be surprised if this works out.

Mark Davies is a class player though, absolute joy to watch. Just can't see him shining in a Bolton side. Wigan/Fulham, maybe.

Edited by marklcfc

• Moderators
Sorry but he's making the wrong decision to join you, Megson is just the wrong manager for him, I feel for you having the guy in charge. Bolton also don't play football suited for him. I'll be surprised if this works out.

Mark Davies is a class player though, absolute joy to watch. Just can't see him shining in a Bolton side. Wigan/Fulham, maybe.

you've seen him playing pub football and think it allows you to judge he's 'a class act'

from herein, ill take all your opinions with a fcuk off lump of salt, if thats ok

Megson is an OK manager. I think Leicester was a bit beneath him to be honest.

Guest westmidswhite

My first point is that he may be one for the future but he cant be up to premier level yet if he is loaned out to a little league 1 club like Leicester. However, for 1M could be a good aquisition

The second point though is SSN are linking him with Wigan and to be honest with Megson sunning himself and other more prominent managers such as Steve Bruce it would not surprise me if we do keep missing out on players to the minor clubs.

My first point is that he may be one for the future but he cant be up to premier level yet if he is loaned out to a little league 1 club like Leicester. However, for 1M could be a good aquisition

The second point though is SSN are linking him with Wigan and to be honest with Megson sunning himself and other more prominent managers such as Steve Bruce it would not surprise me if we do keep missing out on players to the minor clubs.

Just remember that Megson can't be that useless in persuasion, he managed to persuade Taylor to join us instead of what everybody thought was a better deal in Sunderland, and he also got Cahill in when Birmingham were in a better position than us, and he wouldn't have had to move.

There is some shite posted on here at the moment, another gem is that we "lost out" to Hull for Bullard, utter w*nk. Megson told Fulham how much he would pay for him, they said no, we moved on. We never got to speak to Bullard himself, we therefore did not lose out to Hull.

I admit that I have never heard of this Davies lad, so I am completely going off other peoples opinions and information. But from what I have heard he sounds promising.

I am confident that if we want him, then we will get him.

• Moderators
Sibierski had the choice of Bolton and Wigan and turned down the chance of Uefa Cup football at Bolton for Chris Hutchings...

not cause

1 - more money

2 - more chance of a game

3 - he sussed sammy lee

but because he rated chris hutchings

aye, alreet

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.