Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Shirt Sponsor...188bet.com

Well when shirt sales are drastically down on last year, I'm sure the club will be devastated that they didn't consult you during the design process.

Well if the club had any idea that's exactly what they should do

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Firthy
Well if the club had any idea that's exactly what they should do

Yes, because that's what all the other football clubs in the world do. :roll:

Can we not have a poll to see who:

will buy it no matter what it looks like/never buys the new shirt/will not buy it because they don't support Derby

For the record, didn't buy last years coz it was turd and won't be buying this years for the same reason. It is important (not the most important thing obviously) to have a good looking strip particularly for a club like Bolton that loves it's advertising, corporate image crap, etc. Also, I don't know a single person who wants our current badge, need to get rid.

• Site Supporter
Can we not have a poll to see who:

will buy it no matter what it looks like/never buys the new shirt/will not buy it because they don't support Derby

For the record, didn't buy last years coz it was turd and won't be buying this years for the same reason. It is important (not the most important thing obviously) to have a good looking strip particularly for a club like Bolton that loves it's advertising, corporate image crap, etc. Also, I don't know a single person who wants our current badge, need to get rid.

on todays evidence, a replacement badge would be just as bad.

just let it lie

Guest Firthy
So you don't think that large companies undertake test marketing?

Bet they fecking well do

Where did I say that then?

fIVE MINUTES ON PAINT AND I THINK MINE LOOKS MILES BETTER THAN rEEBOKS EFFORT !

A better effort than Reebok mind. At least it contains red.

Personally I'd love us to use this old Leeds shirt as a template, except replace the yellow pinstripes with red. Would do me for five years:

leeds_home_0506.bmp

Where did I say that then?

when it comes tgo business matters Firthy is worse than me and is shot down at every turn!!!

Even I can shhot him down when it comes to trying to talk business!!! :rofl:

Firthy - just admit it - you are a tranny-searching freak of an idiot!

Didn't buy last years because it was shite and won't be buying this years.

Have a feeling it would look okay as an away shirt (in a different colour) so just have to wait and see.

Maybe the stripes were supposed to go all the way but it didn't look good with the sponsor logo?

Either that or they ran out of crayons at head office.

Edited by cbwfcd

<_<

Then you're opinon on everything is rendered null and void as you think a chavved up Renault 5 of all cars is a good thing. :blink:

Yes becuase i'm sure by the fact that i own a renault 5 you really know me !!

I actually bought the car as a restoration project and have just finished it, i don't know what gives you the right to say my comments are null and void just because of a car that i own but if you don't like it then look the other way :good:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.