Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tonights Wigan V Scum

Sky sports 1 HD at ours because we're posh

Not that i want to bring into question you poshness, but do you own a toaster that can also poach an egg?

Not that i own this piece of witchcraft myself! but i know a man who does.

Not that i want to bring into question you poshness, but do you own a toaster that can also poach an egg?

I don't know i will ask the house keeper later

Edited by mannyroad58

surely such a device doesn't exist! - if it does, I want one

Your not posh unless you have a posh frying pan thats let your cook Bacon sausage egg and beans, all in the same pan at the same time!!!!

• Site Supporter

You MAKE your own toast???!!!???

We generally have 5 or 6 of your type doing the pheasant beating during the season. You'll be telling me your chauffeur doesn't wear a hat next.

Tsk.

I know one TV it wont be shown on (Breightmets got morals) :good:

Well, every time I watch them, they disappoint. So I'm out tonight, maybe Wigan will win, but reading this morning that Dave Whelan can't decide who he'd rather win.

Just watching in anticipation that Wigan could actually do what Bolton did last season and beat the SCUM at JJB =D>

Wigan players will already be on their summer holidays, there will be more red fans than pie fans in the ground, Man Utd will hump themaround 3:0 I reckon, hence I'll not be troubling myself with watching the game. Think I'll plump for The Apprentice instead

• Site Supporter
Wigan players will already be on their summer holidays, there will be more red fans than pie fans in the ground, Man Utd will hump themaround 3:0 I reckon, hence I'll not be troubling myself with watching the game. Think I'll plump for The Apprentice instead

Whos your money on then

The blonde bird is fit, but they're all pretty annoying (to be fair I've only seen two episodes, so maybe I'm not qualified to comment) - anyway, if you look hard enough on the 'net you can find out who the two finalists are, they're both currently working, and have been for the last 4 months, for Amscreen (which now owns Comtech who have offices in Horwich........keeping it local)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.