Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Transfer Update

Huddlestone is a very good player. Reminds me a lot of the way Hierro played, sits and sprays the ball around for fun, got a beast of a shot on him as well. If he has players around him that will do the running (Muamba, Davies, possibly even McCann) then he would be a very good signing for us IMO.

I would personally be very happy with Scholes, Huddlestone or Barton, but if I had the choice then it would be in that order.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to disagree but Massive talent my fookin arse, the lad is an average premier league player with an empty head at 27 years of age he has never been capped by a mediocre England team, he is not great in any part of his game in my opinion, I am willing to be enlightened name me 1 aspect of his game that is outstanding?

spot on he is no fooking good and also a liabilty what has he done for the last four years apart from go to jail

he's not that good! IMO

:pardon:

only time will tell if he's that good :roll:

i wasn't a big fan of his but we've not had anyone who was willing to spray the ball about since campo left. our midfield is too one dementional and very easy to play against. i find it almost unbeleivable that spurs would let huddlestone go for as little as ?6m.

Edited by Man_Walking_Dog

only time will tell if he's that good :roll:

i wasn't a big fan of his but we've not had anyone who was willing to spray the ball about since campo left. our midfield is too one dementional and very easy to play against. i find it almost unbeleivable that spurs would let huddlestone go for as little as ?6m.

Word of the week !

Guest bwfcdan

In the bowton news this morning it says we're not getting Scholes but Huddlestone is a possibility.

I'd have either of them in the team.

Huddlestone - I'd have him - we're crying out for someone to dictate centre midfield/set the tempo/pick the right pass...too many games where we've not had that recently and suffered for it. ?6M is expensive but agree with the points made about how his inclusion may have positive effects on our other midfielders.

Barton - yes it's a game of opinions but I do not want that fkin gobsh!te anywhere near my club. I would seriously consider not going if that tw*t turned out for us. Aside from the ethical argument I can't remember the last decent game he had. Damaged goods, will never change, let's move on...

Mustard

Just been told that Sean Davis is having a medical. I can't be 100% sure as it is from a mate who "has been told by a reliable source" (bit like a man in the pub, I know). However the same guy has also said that Cahill has been called into the England squad because apparently Ferdinand has pulled out through injury.

Can anybody who is more ITK than me (Tylswhite) confirm either of these (or tell me I've been told a load of shite :pardon: ).

not transfer news about us but I see Big Sam is making the type of signing that has brown envelopes and Panorama written all over it

Blackburn have signed South Africa international midfielder Elrio van Heerden on a free transfer from Belgian side Club Brugge.

Just been told that Sean Davis is having a medical. I can't be 100% sure as it is from a mate who "has been told by a reliable source" (bit like a man in the pub, I know). However the same guy has also said that Cahill has been called into the England squad because apparently Ferdinand has pulled out through injury.

Can anybody who is more ITK than me (Tylswhite) confirm either of these (or tell me I've been told a load of shite :pardon: ).

... The Latter

why does it matter who i am? just know that Davis has signed and we are in talks with Cisse over a 12month loan. Although it seems we are his insurance offer if no bigger club comes in for him.

Are you ITK???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.