Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Zat Knight

Eddie

Just been told from the same source that told me about Cahill for England and Sean Davis signing, that we have put in a bid for Zat Knight.

I don't know anything else like how much etc.

Good signing if it comes off IMO.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not a bad player, but he won't be a Cahill. Do I think he's better than A'OB and Shittu, yes, so I would be willing to give him a go. I would be suprised if Villa let him go though, as they already have the job of replacing Laursen.

He's not a bad player, but he won't be a Cahill. Do I think he's better than A'OB and Shittu, yes, so I would be willing to give him a go. I would be suprised if Villa let him go though, as they already have the job of replacing Laursen.

What he said.

Villa are after Wheater and Distin.

Guest Holly_Goodhead
I dont rate him that much but he would improve our starting eleven so ?3 million is a good deal imo. How long before this link get slagged because hes not John Terry?

Well you started your post by saying you don't rate him.... :rofl:

Well you started your post by saying you don't rate him.... :rofl:

You are an absolute plantpot

heres the difference, tyls will still get behind the team, manager and club

he's also realistic as to who we can sign

you will just slag all and everything off until we end up back in the lower leagues

Guest The Special One
Eddie looks to be ITK

thats because he's eddie davis who owns the club

actions speak louder than words.

we were told several weeks ago that mego was going to try and change our style of play to a more attacking/entertaining one. They were the words

The actions: we are likley to sign paul robinson and linked again today woth jonathan greening. veloso will not come to use neither will eider. we are yet again interested in a player that is overcoming a serious injury, boddie?

I do quite like the signing of s.davis though.

I appreciate that we must cut our cloth accordingly, but the likes of zat knight, as someone previously said on this topic, is about the level we are suited to. I for one would like to see us with a bit more ambition in the transfer market

I just hope that the wanted list does contain someone that will provide what we were told.

i hope that unlike other managers megson is doing a job in the transfer market with a touch of descretion and has an ace or two up his sleeve.

i don't wish this to come accross as too negative, but i just long for us to progress and be more competative in transfers

I for one would like to see us with a bit more ambition in the transfer market

i don't wish this to come accross as too negative, but i just long for us to progress and be more competative in transfers

care to give some suggestions then? - were you a bit peeved when you realised we weren't in for Kaka?

we were told several weeks ago that mego was going to try and change our style of play to a more attacking/entertaining one. They were the words

The actions: we are likley to sign paul robinson and linked again today woth jonathan greening. veloso will not come to use neither will eider. we are yet again interested in a player that is overcoming a serious injury, boddie?

I appreciate that we must cut our cloth accordingly, but the likes of zat knight, as someone previously said on this topic, is about the level we are suited to. I for one would like to see us with a bit more ambition in the transfer market

I just hope that the wanted list does contain someone that will provide what we were told.

i hope that unlike other managers megson is doing a job in the transfer market with a touch of descretion and has an ace or two up his sleeve.

If we were to sign Greening, would that be an indication to you that Megson is trying to change our style of play?

If we were to sign Greening, would that be an indication to you that Megson is trying to change our style of play?

not at all. he isn't good enough for us.

and to the previous comment about kaka, i did say that we need to cut our cloth.........

i don't have a list of player that i would class as progress. but my point is that i trust that megson does

Do you mean that we should spend more money?

Do you mean that we should spend more money?

NO!

I mean that we have been told to expect a different style of play. And to do that we need different players that can perform that role. So far sean davis aside, we are generally being linked with players that are at best average for our club or at worst will only consolidate our maligned style of recent years.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.