Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Natasha: Bwfc's Biggest Ever Transfer

Natasha

After months of internal wranglings, my record breaking transfer from Burnden Aces back to Wanderers Ways has now been completed.

For those of you that haven't followed my work over the last few years I am probably Bolton's biggest celebrity now that Peter Kay has retired from being funny. I started life on the BBC's 606 forum and later made notable contributions to Bolton Banter and The Wanderer.

I then moved to Wanderers Ways for the first time and set about infiltrating the famous WW clique. Unfortunately I was banned before I could bring these cads to justice.

However WW clearly needs me judging by the current standard and so my ban has been overturned by the Forum Police.

I look forward to showcasing my work.

Edited by Natasha

After months of internal wranglings, my record breaking transfer from Burnden Aces back to Wanderers Ways has now been completed.

For those of you that haven't followed my work over the last few years I am probably Bolton's biggest celebrity now that Peter Kay has retired from being funny. I started life on the BBC's 606 forum and later made notably contributions to Bolton Banter and The Wanderer.

I then moved to Wanderers Ways for the first time and set about infiltrating the famous WW clique. Unfortunately I was banned before I could bring these cads to justice.

However WW clearly needs me judging by the current standard and so my ban has been overturned by the Forum Police.

:nea:

For those of you that haven't followed my work over the last few years I am probably Bolton's biggest celebrity now that Peter Kay has retired from being funny. I started life on the BBC's 606 forum and later made notable contributions to Bolton Banter and The Wanderer.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzz...............

You're too late

Holly Goodhead currently sits on your throne.

You'll have to try really hard to make any sort of impression.

Did you ever get the modelling gig for Primark?

I have no idea who this Holly person is, but I am used to impersonators. I guess it's a form of flattery.

Now Spider, where did you go wrong? You used to be a well respected and humerous poster....now you are just vulgar and cynical.

• Site Supporter
I have no idea who this Holly person is, but I am used to impersonators. I guess it's a form of flattery.

Now Spider, where did you go wrong? You used to be a well respected and humerous poster....now you are just vulgar and cynical.

Catshit

I've ALWAYS been vulgar and cynical.

Thank you for saying so, although I am a little surprised having now taken your title of 'top totty' on WW.

It's fine. There's been a change of circumstances since your last visit. I've had it with men so have decided to become one of those lezzers. It's quite trendy these days, you should try it. So how are you these days?

• Site Supporter

Why do you have a picture of a prostitute on your avatar?

George told me.

Thank you for saying so, although I am a little surprised having now taken your title of 'top totty' on WW.

Welcome back, it'll be good to have some more of your interesting debate. I wonder if you'll be banned by Christmas?

Anyway, I thought you were happy on Burnden Aces chatting with Sluffy, Diddledee and the Monkey

Welcome back, it'll be good to have some more of your interesting debate. I wonder if you'll be banned by Christmas?

Anyway, I thought you were happy on Burnden Aces chatting with Sluffy, Diddledee and the Monkey

Thanks for following my work, fans like you are always appreciated.

I have no problem chatting to the likes of sluffy, manny and The_Gibbon, but a recent influx of kids from the official site has lead me to question the direction that BA is taking.

Apart from that, I deserve to be on the biggest stage. Hence my transfer to WW.

Thanks for following my work, fans like you are always appreciated.

I have no problem chatting to the likes of sluffy, manny and The_Gibbon, but a recent influx of kids from the official site has lead me to question the direction that BA is taking.

Apart from that, I deserve to be on the biggest stage. Hence my transfer to WW.

Freak

Can you restrict to posting your 'work' on the Terrace Talk section of this forum

This section is for normal folk not delusional fantasists

Widders, don't be so rude, she might post a picutre of her clopper if we're nice to her

If it is a female, I guarantee it will be over 20 stone, scabies ridden with a clopper like a yawning hippo

I don't particularly want to read self centred bollocks that isn't even amusing

I shall consult the good book

Widders, don't be so rude, she might post a picutre of her clopper if we're nice to her

I recall her showing us photos sometime back and she was a lovely blonde haired lass then!!

I would have thought being alone at home in your undies pretending to be a women and posting drivel would become tiresome after a couple of years....clearly not!

Welcome, Natasha

Are you hoping that one of the Mods will ask you out, again?

I recall her showing us photos sometime back and she was a lovely blonde haired lass then!!

I would have thought being alone at home in your undies pretending to be a women and posting drivel would become tiresome after a couple of years....clearly not!

Did you cut & paste that from 2 years ago?

I'm all woman, I assure you.