Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Changed Games Due To Sky

MickyD

• Site Supporter

Hmmm....let me check my December diary.

Christmas Day: Presents followed by dinner with the family and a gentle descent into a warm, glowing alcoholic haze long into the evening.

Boxing Day: Go to Burnley and have the local bog-eyed peasantry throw horse shit at me. when the 1p and 2p coins run out.

Iamtherewithfuckingchristmasbellson

Hmmm....let me check my December diary.

Christmas Day: Presents followed by dinner with the family and a gentle descent into a warm, glowing alcoholic haze long into the evening.

Boxing Day: Go to Burnley and have the local bog-eyed peasantry throw horse shit at me. when the 1p and 2p coins run out.

Iamtherewithfuckingchristmasbellson

:drinks: :yahoo:

• Moderators
Bollocks.

Going to have to get up in the middle of the night to make that one, and not drink the evening before. No consideration for long distance fans have they?

and you're gonna have to rush to get that plate full of chicken tonight

Burnley have been asking over ?30 in their away end this season.I wouldn't give Bolton that much for a run of the mill league game, so there's no chance of me giving it Burnley.

Even last season's ?19.50 for the best seats in the ground is a bit pricey for a Monday night match on Sky, but i'll probably give Whelan that much.I wouldn't feel robbed.

Bolton will no doubt be asking ?35 plus for a decent seat against Arsenal to try and get as much money as possible out of 3,500 Arsenal fans rather than fill the other 24,000 seats.Must make sense to someone up there.

• Moderators

george, for arguments sake, we have 14k STH

now, to get another 10k bolton fans off their apathetic arses, it would need to be no more than 15 quid....i actually don't think that would do it, tbh

but if it did, we'd then have 14k paying 15 quid

or we can have 7k paying (your figure) ?35

which is probably why it makes sense to someone up there

Guest Frandsen08
Burnley have been asking over ?30 in their away end this season.I wouldn't give Bolton that much for a run of the mill league game, so there's no chance of me giving it Burnley.

Even last season's ?19.50 for the best seats in the ground is a bit pricey for a Monday night match on Sky, but i'll probably give Whelan that much.I wouldn't feel robbed.

Bolton will no doubt be asking ?35 plus for a decent seat against Arsenal to try and get as much money as possible out of 3,500 Arsenal fans rather than fill the other 24,000 seats.Must make sense to someone up there.

?30 for burnley! the cheeky bastards

Not because of Sky

but

Burnley is now a Noon game on Boxing Day too.

Burnley vs Bolton Wanderers

Boxing day

Kick Off: 3pm

Source: Turf Moor Main Reception

:blink: Could somebody please clarify.

Edited by Gaz Nt

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.