Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Amir Khan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
Whining little cunt in the press today, thinks he is a legend.

Nobody likes me because of my skin colour!!

Funny that, Clay, Frazier, Norton, Foreman, Hagler, Leonard, Hearns etc, etc. Loved to watch them all.

Nothing to do with him being a cocky little paki(muslim) no offence to any Hindus.

7 months you were a member and you didn't understand the rules. You only needed to ask someone to read the things out to you!

I said a word the other day in my house concerning an employee who is of the darker skin & a very good friend of mine.

My son & daughter were on me as quick as a flash, you can?t say that , just goes to say how times have changed for the better.

I just need to watch my words from now on.

I have so many colored friends if I don?t call them names in jest they would think I was ill & vice versa.

In jest is fine as long as both parties are sharing the joke and that no bystander takes offence. I think. Best just not to joke about it in my opinion.

Good point Micky, always in fun mode, I employ said person as I go to the loo I have to check for booby traps just when I think it is safe power washer thru the window .

That?s cheating.

:good:

• Site Supporter
May have looked good but he wasn't tested by this novice. Months of prep for 70 seconds down the pan for the Salita.

Thing is, he can only fight those who the promoters send to fight. Unbeaten in 31 made this guy look a reasonable opponent. Maybe next time they'll ask the question "Unbeaten against who?" because he certainly didn't look anywhere near a reasonable match for Kahn.

Khan is an arrogant little twat,I hope he gets the shite kicked out of him tonight,pisses me off when he turns up at Wanderers with his entourage like he is Muhammed Ali and non of the fuckers pay like we have to do. I dont know a deal about boxing but I am not paying ?15 to watch on PPV when I am giving the leaches at sky ?57 a month

Isn't that the point in having a corporate box?

Your guests don't have to pay because you/your company foots the bill?

He's the closest thing bolton have or are likely to get to Ali, he is World Champion you know.

Thing is, he can only fight those who the promoters send to fight. Unbeaten in 31 made this guy look a reasonable opponent. Maybe next time they'll ask the question "Unbeaten against who?" because he certainly didn't look anywhere near a reasonable match for Kahn.

Not just promoters, some title fights are mandatory as the opponant is #1 contender, backing out of this fights because 'they're not the correct standard' only makes the boxer look afraid.

Nice one Amir absolutely demolished the yank.....hopefully coming to Vegas for the next one....no matter what you think of him, he is a fantastic boxer and putting our town on the worldwide stage, even the Mexicans who I work with want to know more about Bolton, and not just our Famous Footy team

You won't be saying that Ste when he's driving round LA =D>

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.