Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

About The Recent Poll

Are you guys really serious when you all put Mark Hughes as our next manager? 57% of you think hes going to be our next manager?

then the next Mananger with the most votes is ermm Owen Coyle? are you lot in Cuckoo land or what?

There is no way on gods earth we will get any where near these 2, not in a million years! Wake up! we are a small club that used to be a family club who players used to love playing for, now we are a small club hated by everyone, who boo everyone with a average 20 k gate. Our club will fall until we realise this and appreciate what we have.

So this means around 60 % of fans, around the same that didnt accept Megson when he first come wont accpet the next manager. The manager that we will recruit will be out of a job for a reason, with the exception of Mark Hughes (never coming) they have all been sacked and theres no way a manager will leave a better club to come here atm, the fans have to start rebuilding now before its to late.

We are a club that is on the downwards spiral and this is caused by the majority of fans. Why did Gartside make this decision? what a idiot.

Edited by Sir N Lofthouse

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a poll, its to indicate peoples preference, not what is most likely to happen.

If there was one titled 'which woman would you prefer to shag' A) Susan Boyle or B) Elle Macpherson, who would you choose?

If there was another titled 'who have you got most chance of shagging' then the answer would probably be different. Well, unless you like hairy backed heffers.

Its a poll, its to indicate peoples preference, not what is most likely to happen.

If there was one titled 'which woman would you prefer to shag' A) Susan Boyle or B) Elle Macpherson, who would you choose?

If there was another titled 'who have you got most chance of shagging' then the answer would probably be different. Well, unless you like hairy backed heffers.

Has Elle Macpherson got a hairy back?

• Site Supporter

It's not being picky it's purely the semantics we are dealing with. I voted Hughes because out of that list he is who I would want. I don't think we will get him for numerous reasons, I don't think we can afford him and I don't think we match his ambitions, he will probably hold out for a bigger offer. Next on that list I would want Coyle again for different reasons I don't think we will get him.When we don't get either of these two it doesn't mean I will be out shouting sack the board. Out of those available I wouldn't mind a few available, Curbishley, Coppel. Although realistically I think we are more likely to get a Jewell, Reid or Dowie. Whoever it is, like I did with Megson, I will get behing the manager and the team in the new era. Hopefully there's a few like me and not more who are ready to moan when the next manager is appointed.

Guest bwfcdan
Are you guys really serious when you all put Mark Hughes as our next manager? 57% of you think hes going to be our next manager?

then the next Mananger with the most votes is ermm Owen Coyle? are you lot in Cuckoo land or what?

There is no way on gods earth we will get any where near these 2, not in a million years! Wake up! we are a small club that used to be a family club who players used to love playing for, now we are a small club hated by everyone, who boo everyone with a average 20 k gate. Our club will fall until we realise this and appreciate what we have.

So this means around 60 % of fans, around the same that didnt accept Megson when he first come wont accpet the next manager. The manager that we will recruit will be out of a job for a reason, with the exception of Mark Hughes (never coming) they have all been sacked and theres no way a manager will leave a better club to come here atm, the fans have to start rebuilding now before its to late.

We are a club that is on the downwards spiral and this is caused by the majority of fans. Why did Gartside make this decision? what a idiot.

3:30 you started this thread...sad guy.... read the voting thread properly before spouting off :roll:

• Moderators

Please stop trolling this forum.

Its an indication how high the fans are setting there sights. Where not getting no superstar manager, the overall point of my message is WE NEED TO WAKE UP before its too late!

You asked for people's opinions on the list you provided then you go about criticizing them. What's your plan, did you really expect Hughes NOT to be top of the list? You just made that poll to start yet another argument when people don't agree with you.

Its an indication how high the fans are setting there sights. Where not getting no superstar manager, the overall point of my message is WE NEED TO WAKE UP before its too late!

You seem to have overlooked my question but that's fine. Here's another - where do you shop Sir Nat?

Please stop trolling this forum.

You mate, by posting just this has made you the troll, a troll is someone who comes to a thread/forum and doesnt talk or discuss the given subject, that my friend is what you have just done, alls iv done is spoke from my heart about Bolton, because im seriously gutted about losing Gary Megson, he was heading in the right direction, now look at our future replacements i am seriously worried our future. Megson did 5 or 6 times what allardyce didnt do for 10 years and thats bring in players for the long term future with world class potential. This could now be ripped away from us!

You seem to have overlooked my question but that's fine. Here's another - where do you shop Sir Nat?

aNother defination of a troll for you there.

Please make a thread about it and ill post my answer in there.

Traf it makes me laugh that you care so much about the things that mean so little, why dont you get a grip and talk about the club thats in depordy instead.

At a time when even the big Gary Megson supporters are grateful for the opportunity to re-unite and remember we all support the same club, I find such bitter and twisted negative posting tasteless! Are you really a Bolton fan?

Reunite are you joking, you lot will be whining about the what colour the players boots are next.

aNother defination of a troll for you there.

Please make a thread about it and ill post my answer in there.

Traf it makes me laugh that you care so much about the things that mean so little, why dont you get a grip and talk about the club thats in depordy instead.

Where's that?

As for debating anything with you:

I don't argue with idiots: they drag me down to their level and then beat me on experience.

• Site Supporter

For what it's worth, so did I until seeing that he'd hijacked every thread with his opinionated shite. This is a forum for all, not a soapbox for one!

Edited by MickyD

• Moderators
You mate, by posting just this has made you the troll, a troll is someone who comes to a thread/forum and doesnt talk or discuss the given subject, that my friend is what you have just done, alls iv done is spoke from my heart about Bolton, because im seriously gutted about losing Gary Megson, he was heading in the right direction, now look at our future replacements i am seriously worried our future. Megson did 5 or 6 times what allardyce didnt do for 10 years and thats bring in players for the long term future with world class potential. This could now be ripped away from us!

Have it your way and I'll just stop you posting if you continue launching attacks on anyone and everyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.