Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Matty Taylor

Didledee

absolute bollocks. steninson was one of the better players today.

matt taylor today was fuckin shite! im not sayin u are but ther are certain fans who are stuck in an Matt taylor aura who cant call a spade a spade,i know when to give credits due and when to say someone is shit, and matt taylor was shit today he honestly looked liked he was tryin too hard but lackin confidence. but IMO he hasnt played well all season and needs to be dropped to get a kick up the arse.

Oh the irony

What don't you understand, he was at fault for the first goal, he's was caught out of position on more than one occasion by giving the ball away.

How was he one of our better players?

have a read through your second paragraph and think about it.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Elmander :nea:

Well, he came on, ran around....briefly and then kinda gave up, it looked like he couldn't be bothered, OC was encouraging him on the touchline and there was no response. I know it was 2-0 at this point but I still expect effort.

Dont know what game people were watching if they think Steinsson played well. His 1st half was one of the worst ive seen, Hunt would of been miles better and thats saying something!. Taylor was next worst missing sitters and running like he was pulling a truck. Steinnson did a couple of cruniching tackles second half but he was still dreadful, he cant pass to a white shirt. Anybody who thinks he played well needs to watch the game again.

I thought it was an OK performance, maybe OC first game in charge put alot of pressure on the team to play well, problem being some were trying to hard and this effected there game. (matty taylor)

Guest bwfcdan
Well, he came on, ran around....briefly and then kinda gave up, it looked like he couldn't be bothered, OC was encouraging him on the touchline and there was no response. I know it was 2-0 at this point but I still expect effort.

He came on for the last 10 minutes, the ball hardly reached there half, and when it did he was there battling for the ball.. cut the guy some slack..

Dont know what game people were watching if they think Steinsson played well. His 1st half was one of the worst ive seen, Hunt would of been miles better and thats saying something!. Taylor was next worst missing sitters and running like he was pulling a truck. Steinnson did a couple of cruniching tackles second half but he was still dreadful, he cant pass to a white shirt. Anybody who thinks he played well needs to watch the game again.

Thank fuck for that :good:

Guest Frandsen08
Oh the irony

What don't you understand, he was at fault for the first goal, he's was caught out of position on more than one occasion by giving the ball away.

How was he one of our better players?

have a read through your second paragraph and think about it.

minute by minute u cant say taylor was better than anybody on the field today. steino made the tackles and rarely gave the ball today ,taylor's first touch today looked from a player lookin nervous and lackin confidence, if gardner is on the bench and taylor on startin next game i'll be scratching my head

He came on for the last 10 minutes, the ball hardly reached there half, and when it did he was there battling for the ball.. cut the guy some slack..

I don't think anyone can defend his obvious lack of effort, he doesn't want to be here. I'll cut him some slack when he tries.

CORRECT

muamba is rubbish (i am being polite) he has no positional sense, cannot tackle or pass to a white shirt.

he has 3 years premiership experience, so don't say give him a chance,

the lad is just not good enough.

mark davis is the future.

:huh: Ive heard it all now...

Guest bwfcdan
I don't think anyone can defend his obvious lack of effort, he doesn't want to be here. I'll cut him some slack when he tries.

He did try... deary me

I thought we played very good,in parts. We did give Fabregas a lot fo space though and he punished us because he's the Premier leagues Xavi.

Klasnic and Lee are fantastic, Steinsson and Lee linked well at times, Klasnic can find a killer pass also.

Start of 2nd half we played amazing.

He was on the pitch for 10 bloody minutes what did you want him to do ffs?

run ? chase the ball down ? pass to a bolton player....you choose.

he is totally lacking confidence, but he terrible when he came on today.

Guest bwfcdan
run ? chase the ball down ? pass to a bolton player....you choose.

he is totally lacking confidence, but he terrible when he came on today.

Im not being funny he had 10 minutes to adapt to the pace of the match, the ball hardly reached there box after there second goal.. Give him a start and he will score :good:

• Site Supporter
i thought tamir cohen was poor again today

Really? In the first half he was probably our best player; constantly chasing down and putting some good tackles in. The Korean kid was doing his stuff but it was Cohen breaking up play and trying to keep a very good Arsenal midfield quiet.

Really? In the first half he was probably our best player; constantly chasing down and putting some good tackles in. The Korean kid was doing his stuff but it was Cohen breaking up play and trying to keep a very good Arsenal midfield quiet.

better than that; he was superb, pity Muamba couldn't play a similarly good game

So is it Taylor or Steinsson that the boo boys will be having a go at now megsons gone? I'd be more bothered by Taylor if he wasn't getting into those scoring positions, any other day he woulda scored at least 1, and Steinsson had a solid game too! Always seems to be someone who plays wide tho doesn't it! and whoever had a go about LCY, you're an idiot!

Given the undoubted quality of the opposition I think we did well. The only players I think warrant any criticism for their performances today are McCann and Taylor, start with Ricardo, or at least bring him on for Taylor early in the second half on Wednesday and don't let McCann anywhere near the pitch and we may just get something from the game if Arsenal get complacent.

• Site Supporter
Given the undoubted quality of the opposition I think we did well. The only players I think warrant any criticism for their performances today are McCann and Taylor, start with Ricardo, or at least bring him on for Taylor early in the second half on Wednesday and don't let McCann anywhere near the pitch and we may just get something from the game if Arsenal get complacent.

Is today really a time for critisim, The lad in front of me today were slagging every fucker off. Today was a new start for all, least we can do is show the same grace to the players as what the new man in charge is, cant we?

• Site Supporter
better than that; he was superb, pity Muamba couldn't play a similarly good game

I agree, I think he made one decent tackle all game; he looks short on confidence to me.

Also, those slagging off Taylor, sure he missed some good chances but on another day he may have got a brace and you would be singing his praises. He got himself into good goalscoring positions, thats the hard part done in many ways.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.