Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

And Did Those Feet

• 4 weeks later...

Just got back ..

Really recommend this, for any Wanderer. Its a cracking story, theres comedy, drama, nostalgia, couple of bits even choke you up.

It even has PC Garfield from the Bill in it, WITH A BEARD.

9.5 / 10

ps there was also a tasty blonde haired filly at the entrance selling chocs/sweets - she was lovely.

Just got back ..

Really recommend this, for any Wanderer. Its a cracking story, theres comedy, drama, nostalgia, couple of bits even choke you up.

It even has PC Garfield from the Bill in it, WITH A BEARD.

9.5 / 10

ps there was also a tasty blonde haired filly at the entrance selling chocs/sweets - she was lovely.

This has convinced me to get tkts tomorrow. Any pix of her? You know the rules......

worth taking the kids or not?

or any non-football/Wanderers fans?

Its more than a football story, but thats the main theme that unites the people and brings them together.

Kids, dont see why not, probably 11/12 and upwards.

Non footballing fans yes, anyone born in Bolton i would say

Do they encourage you to take your wanderers scarf and wave it during the performance.

Also can you stand up and watch it or is there someone making you sit down.

About 9.40pm on Saturday.

And to echo previous opinions. Very, very good and well worth a visit.

And suspect they altered the script to celebrate Saturday's win.

Billy Hilton's first game was a suspicious 4-0 win against Wigan. The play is set in 1923 and Wigan didnt exist until 1932 :D The whole audience started cheering too.

About 9.40pm on Saturday.

And to echo previous opinions. Very, very good and well worth a visit.

And suspect they altered the script to celebrate Saturday's win.

Billy Hilton's first game was a suspicious 4-0 win against Wigan. The play is set in 1923 and Wigan didnt exist until 1932 :D The whole audience started cheering too.

Ta fella.

I've booked tkts for Easter Monday. Looking forward to it!

Saw it last night. Excellent. Some funny lines and some very moving parts as well.

People moan about having to travel to the Reebok but imagine if you still had to walk to away games :)

I too was there last night, sat up in't gods. As has been said before, a very good play and a must see for all

Bolton fans. Standing ovation at the end =D>

• 2 weeks later...

We went last wednesday evening. It is a very good production and quite funny with a few digs at Yorkshire. I really got into it and at one point had to hold myself back from joining in when they were shouting come on Bolton. Had a drink in the bar afterwards and met the actors.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.