Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wiggin 0 Wanderers 0

0-0 borefest.

Last 10 mins we're better, only half chances all night, not good enough.

Best chance Taylor for Bolton, closest Nzogbia.

Weiss looks good and does some nice fancy flicks and feints, but i feel he tries to hard and looks greedy at times.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Guest Frandsen08

when we had megson, we could score but couldnt keep a clean sheet

now we've started to look better at the back and shite up front :blink:

What a load of steaming dog shit.

As mentioned earlier, Taylor seemed to be ironically cheered off, and he wasnt happy looking at the footage.

Theres no benefit in it at all.

I'll put it down to the pitch and thats about all I can say.

Utter crap, we couldnt score in a brothel

If Taylor was moaning about coming off he wasnt watching same game as me he was terrible, but saying that a few more had nothing to be proud of,Elmander is like a headless chicken,he tries to run through people.

Decent game from the centre backs Knight played well again, but i just cant see were we will get a goal, created nowt and what half chances we had we wasted,over all good point i suppose but we are going to struggle if we cannt improve on this performance.

Oh come on don't start the Megson shit again boys.

OC is trying to play football and it's difficult to turn things around in a few games.

Have faith.

:drinks:

Come-on-you-whites

You can have faith but were heading for the Championship we cannot Score.

• Site Supporter

Folks have been saying that for weeks

Matt Taylor is virtually a 12th man for the opposition these days.

I trust Coyle and expect hime to drop Taylor very very soon.

We're solid enough at the back to win games but time is short and Taylor needs to be out of the loop.

"Still, it was an entertaining affair and a result that saw Wanderers move up a position in the Barclays Premier League table.

But Bolton came out and bossed the second 45 minutes with Matt Taylor coming close three times with shots that were fractionally wide of the post on each occasion." Official BWFC site

You should have been watching that game, lads. Sounds a lot better than the one you were all watching.

:blink:

• Site Supporter

"Still, it was an entertaining affair and a result that saw Wanderers move up a position in the Barclays Premier League table.

But Bolton came out and bossed the second 45 minutes with Matt Taylor coming close three times with shots that were fractionally wide of the post on each occasion." Official BWFC site

You should have been watching that game, lads. Sounds a lot better than the one you were all watching.

:blink:

The official site are hardly likely to say:

"It was fucking guinea pig shit tonight and frankly it makes us wonder why anyone shows up. Wigan weren't much better and at ?20 a pop the players may just have well come out of the tunnel and scooped hot cat shit into the stands. Football supporters are basically mouth breathing dick heads with all the intelligence of a massive crow from a fat man's nose."

You may want to come on here for a match report in future.

absolute dog muck, thats 90 minutes we will never get back again. We need to face facts our squad is piss poor, we have a hand full of prem players at best the rest are over rated wasters. OC will have to walk on water with this lot. Why he still gives Taylor and Elmander a game i will not know, even though Taylor had a couple of chances he would not have scored them if he was given 100 attempts, he offers little and his set pieces are very poor. I think our only chance is to play LCY, Weiss and Wilshere in the same team.

Elmander should never play for us again, he is worthless and we will not recoup one penny on him. we would be better playing with ten men than playing with him in the team.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.