Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Recent Filums I've Watched

Smiley

The Equaliser. 8/10. Denzil never fails to disappoint. Don't know how this one passed me by last September.

I agree, surprised how much I enjoyed it. Mind I watched Horrible Bosses 2 in the same sitting, which would make many films look good.

Anyway, just watched imitation game

Had me gripped

If we can be proud of the good things our country did we should be ashamed - big time - how we treated homosexuals in general and Turing specifically

Awful

can't understand how these politicians and civil service types are prevaricating on granting full pardons for all the others who were prosecuted since the war.

Correct!

widnesstation.jpg

Haha this is brilliant. The only time I've ever been on widnes train station I had an overwhelming feeling of homesickness too. Not even lying.

Think it's the fact trains are twice a week or something and stop absolutely everywhere between there and Oxford Road!

Haha this is brilliant. The only time I've ever been on widnes train station I had an overwhelming feeling of homesickness too. Not even lying.

Think it's the fact trains are twice a week or something and stop absolutely everywhere between there and Oxford Road!

I once got a train from Widnes to Warrington, and it's eventual destination was Norwich. Whenever I question my choices in life, I just think thank fuck it's never been grim enough to have to get a train from Widnes to Norwich.

Anyway, just watched imitation game

Had me gripped

If we can be proud of the good things our country did we should be ashamed - big time - how we treated homosexuals in general and Turing specifically

Awful

There is a statue in manchester of him park on withworth st

apple logo is deadkated to him