Didledee

Martin Petrov

Ivan Klasnic

Marcos Alonso

Robbie Blake

Tom Eaves

Rodrigo Moreno - loan

Thoughts overall?

I think it's been a great tranfer window, hardly any money spent on transfers fees but on wages, we have got some real talent there, Klasnic is a goalscorer as we know, Petrov was one of the best freebies and Alonso and Moreno* are great prospects from Madrid [*Benfica] and we have already seen what Blake can do. Tom Eaves is obviously one for the future.

I think it would have been better if could have got Wilshere back, and maybe another decent CB. But overall I think it's a well done to Gartside and Coyle etc :good:

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Guest Frandsen08

happy with every signing just wish we could of got rid of some dead wood to free up the wage bill and maybe get another one or two.

but overall happy days.

Crap

Klasnic seems always injured, plus Elmander seems to be starting even though he cant hit a barn door

Petrov hasn't impressed me so far at all

Know nothing of Alsonso but he cant be that good cos Coyle still sticks with that donkey robinson

Tom Eaves is hardly gonna scare premier league defences

Robbie Blake is a has been or never was

All in all its gash, we have no creative midfielder who can do that killer pass or turn on some flair and dominate midfield plus we need a new keeper desperately

Edited by anewman

Guest Frandsen08

Crap

Klasnic seems always injured, plus Elmander seems to be starting even though he cant hit a barn door

Know nothing of Alsonso but he cant be that good cos Coyle still sticks with that donkey robinson

All in all its gash, we have no creative midfielder who can do that killer pass or turn on some flair and dominate midfield plus we need a new keeper desperately

Shit me.

I'm reasonably happy with this window and reckon Owen has, as he states, done business creatively BUT the worst thing about is it that we are still lumbered with Shittu (20k/wk?) , Samuel (?15k?) and Riga (5k) - tot these up and we're burning a hell of a lot of wedge....for what?

At least, as far as my understanding goes, there is still a possibility of "emergency loan deals" with clubs outside Premier League until next week.

Samuel to 'boro

Shittu to Watford

Riga to Riga

That would make make it a beltin' window, for me

You cant really blame Coyle for not getting rid of the dead wood players. Theyre so fucking shit no bugger wants them, he cant force somebody to buy them. All the players signed have improved the squad or starting team, its been a really good window imo.

Crap

Elmander 2 in 3 matches but cant hit a barn door

Petrov has played 3 games and will improve with more matches

Alonso is a young lad playing in a new country with no PL experience, needs time to adapt

Tom Eaves is one for the future

Robbie Blake is a has been but he has already won us one point in 3 matches (bet your werent saying has been when he slipped the free kick into top corner)

This creative midfielder myth is bollocks and we already have 2 very good keepers and one highly rated youngster

Apart from that i agree with what you said :good:

Elmander 2 in 3 matches but cant hit a barn door

Petrov has played 3 games and will improve with more matches

Alonso is a young lad playing in a new country with no PL experience, needs time to adapt

Tom Eaves is one for the future

Robbie Blake is a has been but he has already won us one point in 3 matches (bet your werent saying has been when he slipped the free kick into top corner)

This creative midfielder myth is bollocks and we already have 2 very good keepers and one highly rated youngster

Apart from that i agree with what you said :good:

Even if it's not Holden seems pretty creative to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.