Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 2 Stoke 1

Gaz Nt

Guest bwfcdan

tuncay, huth, shawcross, etherington, k jones, fuller, gudjohnsson, pennant would piss in the bolton team

Tuncay - Decent player, done nothing in the premiership... Would warm the bench with Klasnic.

Huth - He's shite

Shawcross - Decent player, wouldnt get ahead of Knight and Cahill

Etherington - He's another decent player, i probably would have him ahead of Petrov

K Jones - No need for another target man, we have an England international

Fuller - Decent player, would not get in our starting 11

Gudjohnsson - Been there, done that, past it...

Pennant - LCY is 10x better than Jermaine Pennant

So out of them i'd give you just Etherington, although i wouldnt mind having a few of them in our squad of course :good:

Oh and K.Davies will be on fire after his England debut. Miles better than K.Jones, and Elmander is playing like a superstar striker atm.

Holden will out pass and tackle any of your players.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Guest wearestoke

Lee Chung-Yong > all of Stoke

Have you seen us play this season, we will batter you, it will take a bit of luck for you to win. Maybe a Delap throw will be your best bet as usual.

yes saw you v the shit and you did play well but stoke have played well lately, unbeaten in 5 games, bolton haven't won in 5 and yet to win at home, you've only won 1 all season and if you struggle beat fulham and birmingham at home, you won't "batter" us, it's impossible, your an average prem side, stoke have only bin battered by the top 4 away in 2 seasons! it will be a draw

tuncay, huth, shawcross, etherington, k jones, fuller, gudjohnsson, pennant would piss in the bolton team

Tuncay - the striker that has averaged a staggering 1 goal per 8 games played

Fuller - he's fatter than me

Pennant - he's had more clubs than Tiger Woods

Eidur is well past his best, Jones can be decent but he's hit and miss, Shawcross seems to be similar to Cahill in that he can't stay on his feet and Etherington has always been very average

Which leaves Huth.....

Aye, alreet

yes saw you v the shit and you did play well but stoke have played well lately, unbeaten in 5 games, bolton haven't won in 5 and yet to win at home, you've only won 1 all season and if you struggle beat fulham and birmingham at home, you won't "batter" us, it's impossible, your an average prem side, stoke have only bin battered by the top 4 away in 2 seasons! it will be a draw

We should have won our last 3 games, it's just been us missing great chances that have cost us, with our players we will create a lot of chances against you, I reckon it'll take a lot from your players to keep the score down to 1 or 2.

Last season we scored a last minute equalizer[pen] to draw 1-1 against you at our place and we probably played our worst in the 1st half at the Brittania, but came back and beat you 2-1. This season we are different, we are outplaying teams like Man United and Villa, and each game we look like we can always score. I'll give Stoke their due, they ain't gonna go down this season, think Pulis as done well for you, but I honeslty think we are a better side and play far superior football under Coyle, we are not the team people have once labelled us.

Yes we only drew with Fulham and Brum, but the Fulham game was Elmander v their keeper, and against Brum our keeper lost his head, but we still managed to come back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 and be the better side with only 10 men.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

Guest wearestoke

Tuncay - the striker that has averaged a staggering 1 goal per 8 games played

Fuller - he's fatter than me

Pennant - he's had more clubs than Tiger Woods

Eidur is well past his best, Jones can be decent but he's hit and miss, Shawcross seems to be similar to Cahill in that he can't stay on his feet and Etherington has always been very average

Which leaves Huth.....

Aye, alreet

are you going the game sat? watch etherington and tell me after the game if he is average, who do u have at right back? is it steinsson? he'll have a field day, you'll see! :D

Guest Frandsen08

we can bang on all day which team is better based on this seasons performances, only way we'll find out is on Saturday.

Guest wearestoke

we can bang on all day which team is better based on this seasons performances, only way we'll find out is on Saturday.

well yeah to a point, who finishes higher at the end of the season means the better team, in my opinion

well who knows, we've finished above bolton in both seasons since we came up (11th and 12th)

were currently 7th (your 12th), we've got a better squad than you, the only bolton players who'd get near the stoke team are , jaaskelainen, k davies and petrov (i'd say cahill but we've got shawcross and huth), so we'll be safe for a few years yet im sure!

Weeping here, youve got Delap in the middle of the park who is fking awful. Only in the side to launch throw ins. Throw in a central midfield partner of whelan, diao or whitehead - all shit. Fair play, youve done well. Team built on good solid defenders that plays to its strengths (where generally teams go through our defence like a knife through butter). We've clown full backs. Jones will be a decent signing for you too.

Tuncay - Decent player, done nothing in the premiership... Would warm the bench with Klasnic.

Huth - He's shite

Shawcross - Decent player, wouldnt get ahead of Knight and Cahill

Etherington - He's another decent player, i probably would have him ahead of Petrov

K Jones - No need for another target man, we have an England international

Fuller - Decent player, would not get in our starting 11

Gudjohnsson - Been there, done that, past it...

Pennant - LCY is 10x better than Jermaine Pennant

So out of them i'd give you just Etherington, although i wouldnt mind having a few of them in our squad of course :good:

Maybe so but id take him playing right back (which isnt even huth's strongest position) before the liability we have playing there at the moment

Guest wearestoke

Weeping here, youve got Delap in the middle of the park who is fking awful. Only in the side to launch throw ins. Throw in a central midfield partner of whelan, diao or whitehead - all shit. Fair play, youve done well. Team built on good solid defenders that plays to its strengths (where generally teams go through our defence like a knife through butter). We've clown full backs. Jones will be a decent signing for you too.

can't argue that our midfield is shit (whelan,whitehead and especially delap and diao) our fans have bin moaning for ages but pulis is a stubborn cunt, who for some reason won't buy a midfielder who can actually pass a ball, the rest of the team is sound though (inc our wingers)

can't argue that our midfield is shit (whelan,whitehead and especially delap and diao) our fans have bin moaning for ages but pulis is a stubborn cunt, who for some reason won't buy a midfielder who can actually pass a ball, the rest of the team is sound though (inc our wingers)

Yep i agree. Maybe with the style he plays at the moment he thinks the money is spent better elsewhere as you dont exactly play football good on the eye (solidish defenders, get ball to wingers, get ball into box - no real need for passing centre mids). Im not saying this is bad, like i said play to your strengths. Maybe once you consolidate again this year he will gradually change the style once your more settled in the division, a case of not running before you can walk and changing what has worked last two years to quickly etc

• Moderators
Team built on good solid defenders that plays to its strengths (where generally teams go through our defence like a knife through butter). We've clown full backs.

we've conceded a massive .25 goals per game more than stoke playing 'attacking football' which continually exposes our full backs

you wanna lay off the drugs and get some decent specs

are you going the game sat? watch etherington and tell me after the game if he is average, who do u have at right back? is it steinsson? he'll have a field day, you'll see! :D

I like Etherington, always have.

Jones can be a hell of a player, too (seems to have a thing about red and white stripes, though).

I hope you keep him sweet, because he looks like the biggest pile of shit ever when he's got a monk on.

Fuller? I don't think so.

Eidur? Class on his day, which was about six years ago.

Guest wearestoke

I like Etherington, always have.

Jones can be a hell of a player, too (seems to have a thing about red and white stripes, though).

I hope you keep him sweet, because he looks like the biggest pile of shit ever when he's got a monk on.

Fuller? I don't think so.

Eidur? Class on his day, which was about six years ago.

fuller is quality when he wants be but he's not a goalscorer, however he's 1 of a very few stoke players who can change a game on his own and eidur is still pretty good, obviously not right now he's too fat but when he's fit he'll still be a good player

we've conceded a massive .25 goals per game more than stoke playing 'attacking football' which continually exposes our full backs

you wanna lay off the drugs and get some decent specs

Its still ten goals over a season, saying you let 50 in it which is what we should be aiming to concede at most, its 20pc. so thats a fairly big differene in my view.

Our full backs are shit, simple as. Disguise it however you wish, they dont get protected by wingers, they do x, they do y. Theyre still awful.

• Site Supporter

Its still ten goals over a season, saying you let 50 in it which is what we should be aiming to concede at most, its 20pc. so thats a fairly big differene in my view.

Our full backs are shit, simple as. Disguise it however you wish, they dont get protected by wingers, they do x, they do y. Theyre still awful.

wheres that negative button?

or can i just call 'BOLLOCKS'!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.