Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan Wigan Here We Come

Guest Frandsen08

me plus a few for this. hate going to wigin for any occasion, but we should be looking to beat these men.

some good news as well gary caldwell is expected to return for the bolton game.

Beltin!

me plus a few for this. hate going to wigin for any occasion, but we should be looking to beat these men.

some good news as well gary caldwell is expected to return for the bolton game.

Beltin!

I don't think I have seen a performance worse than Gary Caldwell's last season at the Reebok, good stuff.

Guest Frandsen08

I don't think I have seen a performance worse than Gary Caldwell's last season at the Reebok, good stuff.

what are you talkin about he was MOM last season :tongue:

Guest bwfcdan

I'm sure there will be plenty going! It's gonna be fun! We could be in a champions league place by the end of next week :D COYW!

I think Wigan will be seeing another shed full of goals going into their net*, Al Habsi won't play and if Caldwell's back, happy days.

* Hope Kirkland doesn't have a blinder to try and earn his place back.

Edited by DidledeeBwfc

• Site Supporter

Taking me lad to his first away game. Thinking of going on train, is it a walk away from ground, or do you need bus/taxi?

i cant even think where the train station is, so i cant be that close.

you could catch a canal boat if thats any use, better set of now though

Edited by HomerJay

Guest Frandsen08

Taking me lad to his first away game. Thinking of going on train, is it a walk away from ground, or do you need bus/taxi?

its a 20 minute walk if that, walk down towards wigan pier on your right is a mercedes garage i think or some sort of car garage, over the bridge turn right before a pub then walk along the canal straight to the ground.

now does anyone know if you can pay on the day just because i might be working saturday but wont find out until friday evening leaving me with no other option other than paying on the day.

Edited by Frandsen08

• Site Supporter

3 oclock saturday

?20 tickets

30 mins on the train

we are 7th in premier league

they really do not like us.

Any reason we wont take loads?

i cant be arsed.

im lying btw drinks.gif

Guest Frandsen08

reet just rang the wigin ticket office and said they will announce if its pay on the day on thurs afternoon when they find out how many we have sold.

reet just rang the wigin ticket office and said they will announce if its pay on the day on thurs afternoon when they find out how many we have sold.

Just checked with Bolton and we have sold just over 2200 out of our initial 3000 tickets. They said it will be announced tomorrow if its pay on the day. Bluddy hope so because there is a few of us going without tickets

Guest Frandsen08

Just checked with Bolton and we have sold just over 2200 out of our initial 3000 tickets. They said it will be announced tomorrow if its pay on the day. Bluddy hope so because there is a few of us going without tickets

im going up later to get mine, holding out first to see if happy is gunna tell me i won the tickets :tongue:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.