Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Failed World Cup Bid

• Moderators

I'm sure we don't need to post images of how the Spanish would police a world cup.

no, dirty tricks from the dagos there

our retort was to, when banging on about quality players in the PL, show pics of Nani and Torres

nice touch

fuck you Sportugal

• Site Supporter

russia's open vid is very odd. grannys playing footy in the sand and kids play footy on the roof a train???

also, if the presentations are spoken in english, id recommend getting somebody who can fuckin speak english.

and theyve just admitted they dont have the infrastructure but they have budgetted for it. WTF???

Edited by HomerJay

so far if it was between spain and england, we'd piss it.

spain seemed more bothered about showing of their cities rather than promoting the football.

If they're showcasing Madrid, they're pissing in the wind. Even Manchester's better!

• Moderators

sounds like Russia had a good case

given the mafia run their government (that's what I took from Wikileaks) then no doubt they have FIFA in their back pocket

plus of all the compeition, they probably deserve a shot at it

• Site Supporter

sounds like Russia had a good case

given the mafia run their government (that's what I took from Wikileaks) then no doubt they have FIFA in their back pocket

plus of all the compeition, they probably deserve a shot at it

deffo pulling on the heart strings.

i think they do deserve a chance, but not yet.

• Site Supporter

holland/belgium - ecofriendly football???

spain/portugal - come and see our countries, theyre really lovely.

england - were built for the job, just give us the nod.

russia - pretty please, weve never done it before, and it will move the country on leaps and bounds.

seeing as how fifa have worked in the past, russia are gonna walk this i reckon.

Edited by HomerJay

spain/portugal - come and see our countries, theyre really lovely.

england - were built for the job, just give us the nod.

russia - pretty please, weve never done it before, and it will move the country on leaps and bounds.

seeing as how fifa have worked in the past, russia are gonna walk this i reckon.

The fact is that Russia have a brutal regime a real hooligan problem and horrendous mafia problems and do not have the infrastructure ready, it is a sure fire pick of Blatter and his cronies.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.