Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

O.c's Plan For Next Seasons Team?

worthy10

What's harsh?

Me not yet being convinced he's the world beater Diddles thinks he is?

Saying that you would cash in, nobody thinks he is a world beater but I do think he is one of our better players. I think next season he could surprise a few people.

I'm still not convinced he's worth ?5m+ as a footballer. As a marketing tool, maybe.

We should get a Korean sponsor & go on a pre-season tour there.

There was about 15 Koreans sat behind me at Wolves away, couldn't speak a word of English but were fully decked out in Wanderers attire. They loved it everytime Chungy touched the ball.

Somebody mentioned O'Hara previously. Would be a good signing, on loan or permanent. Would fit into our system pretty well imo. I would also try a loan move for josh mceachran from Chelsea. I'm sure Chelsea would consider a loan, seen as how successful sturridge has been. Looks a very good prospect.

Would also try for nedum onuoha on loan.

The Korean can leave if the plice is light.

I'm still not convinced he's worth ?5m+ as a footballer. As a marketing tool, maybe.

He is worth in excess of 5 million now, and if he can match the performances he puts in against middling teams against top 4 teams he will be worth 15 million plus, and he has time on his side to improve.

He is worth in excess of 5 million now, and if he can match the performances he puts in against middling teams against top 4 teams he will be worth 15 million plus, and he has time on his side to improve.

Theres no way he will ever in a zillion years be worth ?15 million. If Taylor/Petrov had played as bad as Chungy did tonight they would be facing the firing squad.

As I said: that's your opinion, I'm not yet convinced.

Stop playing shit away from home should also be in the plan for next season.

That requires a change of team away from home. 4 4 2 away from home aint the answer, especially with a) the calibre of our defenders (full backs), b, the protection those defenders get from in front. i think theres only wolves with less away points. yet we're great at home

As I said: that's your opinion, I'm not yet convinced.

You may not, be but there are strong rumours that liverpool like him and are willing to pay around 10 million. I will be disappointed if he goes as I like his style of play and there is much more to come from him.

You may not, be but there are strong rumours that liverpool like him and are willing to pay around 10 million. I will be disappointed if he goes as I like his style of play and there is much more to come from him.

For 10 million, we should be carrying him to Anfield.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.