Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Team

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

Jussi

Steinsson, Boyata, Cahill, Robinson

Muamba,

Holden, Davies(M), Petrov

Ngog, Klasnic (or Tuncay cant make my mind up)

Time for SKD to have a sit down with Reo Coker, Eagles etc

Edited by Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

It won't be Klasnic til at least the Wiggin game

You made up my mind

PS why do our players get sent off for girly things; Klasnic thing yesterday and Jussi's hissy fit/bitch slap thing the other season, wouldnt be so bad if they had actually punched someone on the snotter...

• Moderators

i can only assume you've heard muamba has told coyle to 'do one'

muamba deep and holden in place of mark davies and we may have a plan

wheater should be in before boyata, but thats another mystery known only to coyle

Jussi

Steinsson Cahill Boyata Robinson

NRC Holden

Tuncay Mavies Petrov

Ngog

Like that line up but with Wheater in for Boyata; depending who we are playing I would switch holden with Mark Davies and put Muamba in alongside NCR

Need also to see if Bogdan is going to make it at this level as jussi is not looking good at the moment;think Villa in the cup will be a good test

I have been behind coyle since he took over but i find myself questioning hum now , at the start of last season we played some good football and we really looked like we were moving forward, i feel that since the 5-0 shocker last year at wembley we have reverted back to hoofing the ball up to Kev Davies,

Its clear it does not work and as great as davies has been for us its defo time for a change, in tuncy and ngog we have some real quality, they should defo be starting upfront together for me.

I also question Jussi again he has been a great servant for us but that should not be enough for him to start still, the signs were there last season that his time maybe up, so why sell Al Habsi, he should have been made our number 1 this year , maybe its time to give Bogdan a chance,

I was happy with boyata yesterday and i look forward to him sloting in next to cahill when stienson is back, we also miss CYL as eagles is no way near that standard,

The return of Holden should make a difference i cant wait to see him back in a white shirt

Need also to see if Bogdan is going to make it at this level as jussi is not looking good at the moment;think Villa in the cup will be a good test

He got a chance at Blackburn near to the end of last season. He were poor. I'll put money on it that he isn't the answer. Not sure why folk want to drop Jussi after yesterday anyway? What did he do wrong?

He got a chance at Blackburn near to the end of last season. He were poor. I'll put money on it that he isn't the answer. Not sure why folk want to drop Jussi after yesterday anyway? What did he do wrong?

I dont think he did anything wrong yesterday with regards to their goals, but his distribution was awful and he holds on to the ball for far too long when we have players in space screaming for the ball.

Agreed, there where one or two times when we where a goal behind that he could have got the ball out to the full backs quicker to break but other than that he did ok for me.

I was underneath the ESL when the second goal went in and straight away some young lad shouted "fucking jussi again!"

IMO there was fuck all Jussi could have done with that, it was to far out for him to come and the header went right into the corner. I think he is just an easy target sometimes. The whole team, manager and back room staff should share the blame for yesterday.

Agreed, there where one or two times when we where a goal behind that he could have got the ball out to the full backs quicker to break but other than that he did ok for me.

I was underneath the ESL when the second goal went in and straight away some young lad shouted "fucking jussi again!"

IMO there was fuck all Jussi could have done with that, it was to far out for him to come and the header went right into the corner. I think he is just an easy target sometimes. The whole team, manager and back room staff should share the blame for yesterday.

Only person to blame is the manager. Its sad to say but he is proving to be no better than the previous bloke.

Edited by bwfcfan5

Re-instate Steinssen and Muamba. Bayota is a better centre back than full back. Steinssen would have cleared that first goal from the line. Eagles and pratley are lower league players at best.

Steinsson would not have cleared the first goal from the line because he would not have been stood on the post. Chungy would have both been stood on the post and cleared it.

Re-instate Steinssen and Muamba. Bayota is a better centre back than full back. Steinssen would have cleared that first goal from the line. Eagles and pratley are lower league players at best.

i thought he was our best player yesterday.

and by all accounts he played well in his admittedly short spell against the dirty reds

i thought he was our best player yesterday.

and by all accounts he played well in his admittedly short spell against the dirty reds

when he was allowed to attack he looked good, an then coyle chose to sub him as he was having a good spell, anytime we went forward in the second half he was involved

• Site Supporter

Jussi

Steinson Cahill Boyata Knight*4

Tuncay* NRC Pratley*2 Petrov

N'Gog Davies*3

*4 seemed to cover robinson pretty well and is good enough to cover petrovs lack of defendability

*2 Pratley or Mavis, Pratley seemed to have somethign about him and did pretty well on the attack which led to the goal, just needs more time

* if he turns up

*3 for first half, i reckon he would work well with N Gog

Muamba's reputation has been enhanced in recent weeks by not playing.

The old Gareth Barry effect.

We all know Muamba can't pass and shoot, but would have him over Reo-Coker any day. Muamba's fitness and ability to win the ball back is an absolute must for a team that struggles to retain possession.

Against Norwich the papers report that NRC played well. Did I watch a different game? Can't really see what he offers. Holden, M.Davies and Muamba are out main central midfielders.

Edited by The Norpig

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.