Shame i didnt put a bet on

Although i only need tottingham to win today to bag 250 quid on the accumulator

The bet was

Stoke

Man City

Nowrich

Bolton

Tottingham all to win

It appears that there are some 'crazy Bolton fans' in Malaysia. Little do they know what they're letting themselves in for...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/15/wigan-athletic-bolton-wanderers-premier-league

KualaWanderersFC

It is brilliiant result for us! Last night the streets of Kuala Lumpur were full of us crazy Bolton fans singing victory songs. It was a great party! We always watch the matches on the big screen they put up in Merdeka square.

Bolton forever! We love you Owen and the boys! Come to Malaysia soon!

1985/86: Wigan 1 Bolton 3 with Mark Gavin scoring his first goal for Bolton.

2006/07: Wigan 1 Bolton 3 with Andranik scoring his first and only goals for Bolton.

2011/12: Wigan 1 Bolton 3 with Reo-Coker (if he gets credited with it) and Ngog scoring their first for Bolton. Eagles scoring his first league goal.

We've won there 5 times, drawn 5 and lost 6 in the league - not all that bad really!

Overall record in league and cup games - we're now one win ahead of them having won 15, drawn 10 and lost 14 (including Freight Rover adventures back in the day).

You're George aren't you?

Happy days an excellent performance and proved to me that the players we have can compete and be better than the premier league that we are actually in as in outside the top 5-6, delighted for coyle but he'll know we need to build and go on a run of results from here to really get the season off and running.

Wheater was terrific in his own performance and provided much better cover for robbo than knight which made us much more solid IMO. Every outball from Wigan was a dinked or pinged pass over robbos head to get him turned thought he did better 2nd half when he got tighter - robbo needs to go and win the first challenge because when he drops off he just get done 9 times out of 10 if he goes for the challenge early and misses out then at least they are further away from our goal and we've chance to cover.

Eagles caused them problems which is why he's in the team but needs to get stronger on the ball and in his defensive work - Prately great engine so for me he's at least as good as Muamba before a ball is kicked but not seen enough of him on the ball or getting beyond the stikers to think muamba deserves to get completely bombed just yet.

And finally great following great support felt proud to be a wanderer again - the early goal was massive

Also just watched coyles interview on sky - I think many of us were questioning whether there was much substance behind his great PR yesterday he hasnt proved that either way just yet but fair fucks to him he is genuinley proud of our club and what it represents to us and after the bollocks of that twat at anfield the antics of tevez etc etc it's great to see some old fashioned values in football pride in the shirt and pride in giving the working man a smile on his face

Well said :good:

On the subject of Wanderers support ... whoever went, did us proud , i hope we can repeat the same at the Reebok .. Even when they equalised yesterday , Wanderers fans were still singing loud and cheering our team on.. It was great to hear .

On the subject of Wanderers support ... whoever went, did us proud , i hope we can repeat the same at the Reebok .. Even when they equalised yesterday , Wanderers fans were still singing loud and cheering our team on.. It was great to hear .

it sounded loud on the internet over the russian commentary

When things go bad its the hardcore BWFC fans who turn out and cheer the team on, it was the same in the bad days when we were down to 5000 the support then was loud and proud, the win and the great comments from Owen Coyle help the feel good factor and I feel we are slowly healing the wounds that were caused by our previous manager, for all his faults I feel O.C. has a genuine feeling for BWFC and more importantly the fans of BWFC and to me that is really important and matters nearly as much as the results.

I feel O.C. has a genuine feeling for BWFC and more importantly the fans of BWFC and to me that is really important and matters nearly as much as the results.

Anyone who's played for us when we've been successful, particularly during the Burnden years, will always have good memories of the support we can generate on our day. It was the same when Allardyce was here.

Anyone who's played for us when we've been successful, particularly during the Burnden years, will always have good memories of the support we can generate on our day. It was the same when Allardyce was here.

what was it Sam referred to the clubs supporters as?

something along the lines of 'Ignorant and Naive'?

just watching goals on sunday, why did davies run the opposite way when reo coker scored???

anyway, reo coker for captain

do you really not know ? 2 players running into the box, one goes near post one goes far split the defence.

if KD goes near post as well the defenders only have one area to cover.

1,Yes 100%

2.Chest

3,10 goals from N'Gog this season...........maybe :pardon:

Thought Ngog had a great game but not suprising is it when he played against the worst centre back in the premier league Caldwell could relegate Wigan on his own I would not let him any near my team if I was a manager.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Top day out !! 3 points and a good drink - who can ask for more.

Thought we threatened a lot today and if we had more confidence, would have bagged a few more.

Eagles was outstanding but I think he will be against teams in the lower reaches of the league.

Glad Ngog got off the mark - he has worked tirlessly for the last 2 games.

Thought KD was better, although his head dropped when he missed the penalty.

Another massive game next week - come on you whites !!

:drinks:

ps anyone else see that lad in the canal on the way back to the station !! :blink:

There's been alot said about wigans shite defending and gifting us goals it's not quite that cut and dried for me, bogdan literally gifted chlesea 2 goals all of our 3 goals particularly Ngog's and Eagles we were given decent opportunities by their lapses but they were far from gilted edged chances Ngog and Eagles took the possesion but created the goalscoring opportunities for themselves.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.