Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

6 Years Ago Right Now

• Moderators

I noticed Marseille only had an attendance of 24,500 for last nights champions league game v Arsenal. Anyone know what the crowd for our game back in Feb '06?

0 apparently

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,1004~32379,00.html

though last night - the stand we were in was shut to home fans due to redevelopment and there were 1500 Arsenal fans

edit - didn't realise Nasri played for them that night either

Edited by ZicoKelly

Watching Fulham on ITV4 just underlines how shit the UEFA cup actually is...... Although I am sat here being very jealous of any Fulham fans who have actually gone!!

also wouldnt of minded a trip to brugges either!

birmingham have taken a following of ten million according to talksport and various sites.

• Members

also wouldnt of minded a trip to brugges either!

birmingham have taken a following of ten million according to talksport and various sites.

7 Euros for less than a pint (500ml) last time I was there. Robbing Belgian cunts.

I noticed Marseille only had an attendance of 24,500 for last nights champions league game v Arsenal. Anyone know what the crowd for our game back in Feb '06?

source

Confirms what i thought,the Frogs would rather turn out for BWFC than Arsenal :D .We had Stelios,Nolan and Campo back then - now we have Pratley, Reo Coker, and Robinson.....scary.

Toilets? As a 'dignified lady' :D , having to piss in the stones with a trackie top to cover the bits, you'd bloody hope so. I'd asked the coppers where the ladies was previous to this and they shrugged and pointed to the blokes bogs. Nice.

Makes some third world countries look over developed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.